- 7 hours
This Lean Thinking training is designed for individuals to understand the concept of The Lean and to prepare individuals to participate in improvement project and Kaizen event at the workplace. The course had been designed specifically to enable individuals to benefit from workgroup discussion and playing of games.
The Lean thinking is a logical and systematic approach that focuses on creating an organisation environment that continuously seek and eliminate the Waste. When properly deployed, the organisation will have evolved into a learning organisation that continuously improve on its processes. This methodology can lead to significant financial gain and increase of customer satisfaction.
1 day | 9am – 5pm | 7 hours
Who Should Attend
Management and supervisor in manufacturing facilities, Process and Quality Engineers. Professionals who are involved in project for productivity, quality or efficiency improvement in their organisations.
- Learn the Lean methodology and concept.
- Learn the basic Lean tools & techniques to analyse real life problem.
- Apply continuous flow concept.
- 7W and 5S concept.
Registration Fee of S$17.12 apply.
All fees stated are inclusive of 7% GST
Award of Certificate
Certificate of Completion will be issued to participants who have attended at least 75% of the course.
INTRODUCTION TO TOYOTA PRODUCTION SYSTEM
- Learn about TPS and Toyoda Family
- Lean the philosophy for Toyota Way
WASTE IDENTIFICATION AND ELIMINATION
- Learn Work breakdown and 7Wastes
- Search for Waste and Basic QC Tools
CREATE CONTINUOUS FLOW AND ESTABLISH PULL
- Applying JIT / One Piece Flow
- Push and Pull / Takt time
SUSTAINING THE SYSTEM
- Poka Yoke
- 5S and Visual Management