Job title: Business Process Manager (Service Excellence)
~ SSBB or PMP | Tech Industry Customer Experience
• Participate in the shaping, deployment and implementation of an enterprise-wide Lean Sigma Continuous Improvement program. Bachelor or Master Degree in Business Administration or relevant
• Facilitate quality and change management processes
• Identify customer needs and key drivers to reach customer satisfaction goals with financial benefit.
• Perform business process mapping & analysis
• Serve as the principal adviser for organization for all departments within this growing organization.
• Partner with the leadership team to select improvement areas and build a robust improvement strategy, integrate recommendations with other programs and initiatives.
• Candidates from other industries are welcome to apply
The day-to-day activities:
• Conducting lean action workout sessions with process stakeholders, facilitate brainstorming sessions to identify gaps and chart out improvement action plan.
• Conduct process bench-marking exercise
• Collect data on various metrics to create performance baselines and implement it across organization, monitor the usage of performance baselines and identify action plans to improve baselines.
• Mapping functional solution to technical solution
• Create to-be process maps and functional design.
• Identify the best process to be mapped with the system to improve productivity of the team.
• Process data analysis using six sigma methodologies
• Execute large scale projects to improve project delivery throughput by improving process capability and reducing cycle time.
• Work directly with internal process owners and Team Leads and project teams to drive process improvement projects within their areas of responsibility.
• Develop guidelines for process improvement initiatives
• Identify the parameters to track process improvements and create monitoring criteria. The parameters can include input and output criteria, training, testing, methodologies, reviews, etc.
The must haves:
• At least 3 years of experience in Project Management working with multiple business units’ stakeholders.
• Strong Project Management (PMP) experience OR a 6 Sigma Black Belt Certified
• Strong exposure to strategic problem solving and root cause analysis methodologies preferably in a customer service organization, business operations.
• Must have a strong passion in driving continuous improvement.
• Strongly Skilled in process flow documentation and literature. ISO certification will be an advantage.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Individual Contributor Role.
Please send your CV to Ellsonboey@gmail.com
Job title: Sales and Marketing Executive
We are looking to hire an experienced sales and marketing executive to help drive company sales. In this position, you will be involved in developing marketing strategies, implementing marketing plans, developing sales strategies, maintaining customer relations, manage course administration and development, and creating sales reports.
To ensure success as a sales and marketing executive, you should have strong knowledge of modern marketing techniques, a passion for sales, and excellent communication skills. Ultimately, a top-notch sales and marketing executive creates strategies that align with modern consumer trends.
Become An Instructor
We are always looking for talented individuals to join our SQI team
Interested applicants, kindly send in your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Company Name: GECO Asia Pte Ltd
Job Title: Scrum Product Owner
Defining Processes and Product Blueprint:
Salary is up to SGD 6500/month, depends on candidate qualifications and experience.
Interested applicants, kindly send in your cv to email@example.comDisclaimer:
All jobs applications are to be submitted directly to the contact person of the recruiting company. All enquiries should be directly to the contact person of the recruiting company.