We are looking for a Finance Executive to be part of our Finance team.
- Handle accounts receivables (Issue Sales Invoices, receipts collected promptly, update of debtors aging)
- Handle accounts payables (Keying Supplier invoices, process payment in a timely manner)
- Updating Cash flow activities & Bank Reconciliation
- Process and monitor fundings/ Skillsfuture in TP Gateway
- Maintain an orderly accounting filing system
- Any other related duties as assigned Job Requirements
- Candidate should be/ possess at least Diploma in Finance/Accountancy or equivalent
- Microsoft Excel skills and prior working knowledge of SAP would be an advantage
- Able to work independently under minimal supervision, meticulous and analytical.
- Able to start immediately
All applicants will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentially in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.Interested applicants, kindly send in your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Become An Instructor
We are always looking for talented individuals to join our SQI team
- Conduct Executive and Certified Courses for ISO, Six Sigma & Quality/Reliability training.
- Design and develop course curriculum and course material
- Set and assess assignments and/or examinations
- Incorporate current industry trends into training
- ACTA and/or DACE qualified preferred
- Quality Practitioner with relevant industry experience
- Prior experience in conducting training courses relating to quality and reliability
- Minimum Degree or Master in Engineering/Sciences/Statistics/Technology disciplines from a recognized tertiary institution
- Excellent command of English and fluency in at least one other second language
- Capable to communicate effectively at all levels
- Able to collaborate with academic team and staff