- 14 hours
- To equip the participants with the basic knowledge and skills to interpret and to integrate the new requirements into their current Management System effectively.
- To enable the participants to conduct their internal audit in accordance with ISO 19011:2011 Guidelines.
2 days | 9am – 5pm | 14 hours
Who should attend
This program is designed for Top Management, Managers, Engineers, Production & QC / QA Supervisors who are involved in auditing or various Management Systems activities. The appointed auditees are also recommended to attend the above program with a view to equip them with the necessary audit know-how and audit checklists in preparing for their internal audits exercise effectively.
Registration Fee of S$17.12 apply.
All fees stated are inclusive of 7% GST
Award of Certificate
Certificate of Completion will be issued to participants who have attended at least 75% of the course.
DAY ONE : ISO 14001:2015 EMS REQUIREMENTS
- Contents of this International Standard
- Purpose and Use of Annex SL (High-Level Structure / Identical Core Text)
- Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) Model Adopted By ISO 14001:2015
- ISO 14001:2015 EMS – Requirements (Scope, Normative Reference, Terms and Definitions, Context of the Orginasation, Leadership, Planning, Support, Operation, Performance Evaluation, Improvement)
- Communicate essential changes in EMS Specific Requirements As A Result of Transitioning from ISO 14001:2004 to ISO 14001:2015.
- Class-room Assignments & Discussion
DAY TWO : ISO 19011:2011 GUIDELINES FOR AUDITING
- Terms & Definition : Audit, Audit Objective, Audit Scope, Audit Criteria, Audit, Evidence, Audit Findings & Audit Conclusion
- Six Principles of Auditing
- Audit Plan vs Audit Programme
- Management of An Audit Programme
- Six Steps In Performing An Audit
- Prepare Audit Plan and Audit Check Sheet
- Execution of Audit By Applying 6A Auditing Approach
- Documenting Non-conformity / Non-compliance, Corrective Action & Follow up Verification Audit
- Brief Outlines Of Internal Quality Audit Procedure
- Human Aspect of Auditing
- Preparatory Work for External Audit
- Group Assignment & Presentation