- 14 hours
This course is to equip and prepare the participants on skills and knowledge to take on Risk Management and its Mitigation. It illustrates commonly used risk-identification and risk-reducing methods. Through examples, it shares practical applications implementing tools described by several of the recently enacted or updated standards. Through quizzes, and case studies, the instructor explains how to identify and analyse product and process hazards, how to evaluate the possible level of risk, and ways to creatively brainstorm on mitigating the risks, for FMEA’s, but also Force Field Analysis, SWOT analysis, and Fault Tree Analysis.
2 days | 9am – 5pm | 14 hours
Who Should Attend
Managers, Engineers, Technicians, and Professionals focusing in the development and manufacture of devices. Those in quality assurance, product or process development. or manufacturing who are involved in the identification and management of product and process risks. Quality personnel, production personnel, engineering personnel, auditors who will be involved in auditing the risks.
GR&R Training Course: GR&R Studies is an integral part of ISO/ IEC 17025 Standard. Refer to Clause No.: 5.4.6: Estimation of Uncertainty of Measurement & Note 3: Emphasise the understanding of ISO 5725-2: Basic Method for the Determination of Repeatability and Reproducibility of a Standard Measurement. See GR&R Course Brochure.
Registration Fee of S$17.28 apply.
SDF funding & SkillsFuture applicable
All fees stated are inclusive of 8% GST
Award of Certificate
Certificate of Completion will be issued to participants who have attended at least 75% of the course.
INTRODUCTION TO RISK MANAGEMENT
- ANSI/ASSE Z690.2-2011: Risk Management Principles and Guidelines- ISO 31000:2009
- Five Attributes to enhance risk management
- The ISO 31000:2009 risk management process
- Developing the Risk Management Framework
MANAGEMENT OF THE STRATEGIC SYSTEM RISKS
- Strategic system – Risk Management for Product/Process Excellence
- Product Life Cycle Risk Management
- Optimise Processes to Avoid, Eliminate, Precipitate, & Mitigates Risks
- What the cost- risk optimization point?
TOOLS AND METHODS FOR IDENTIFYING AND ANALYSIS OF POTENTIAL PRODUCT HAZARD
- Perform Force field analysis
- Perform SWOT analysis
- Lean how Fault Tree Analysis is used to analyze coolant supplies system
- Perform Failure Modes Effect Analysis (FMEA)
- Lean the 14 Steps of the FMEA Process
RISK MANAGEMENT METHODOLOGY
- Project Team Operational Risks
- 4 Steps Risk Management Methodology
- Risk Breakdown Structure
- Risk Severity Matrix
- Perform risk assessment
- Risk Register and Risk Response Matrix
SELECTION AND APPLICATION OF APPROPRIATE RISK PLANNING TOOLS/TECHNIQUES THAT WILL MEET YOUR ORGANIZATION'S NEED
- Tools/Techniques for Risk Response Planning