- 40 hours
This CQI & IRCA training course provides participants with in-depth Quality Assurance knowledge and Auditing Know-how.
- Highlight the significant changes on the new 2015 standard as compared to the interpretation and application of the current Standard.
- Focus on the appreciation of The Seven Quality Management Principles, ISO 9001, ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021 Standard requirements.
- Strengthen the foundation of audit methodology, skill & techniques to perform audits and draw audit conclusion based on audit findings.
- Learn how to lead an audit team, conduct opening & closing meetings, collection of audit evidence against audit criteria and to present audit findings.
5 days | 9am – 5pm | 40 hours
Who should attend
Executives, Supervisor, Engineer, Managers, Safety Officer, Quality Professionals and Management Consultants who wishes to acquire this qualification as one of the pre-requisite for registration of CQI & IRCA QMS Auditor/Lead Auditor OR to enhance their professional auditing skills.
With reference to the latest CQI & IRCA requirements, you are expected to acquire the following prior knowledge before attending the class:
- The Application of Plan, Do, Check, ACT (PDCA) Cycle in all processes within a Quality Management System.
- The Seven Quality Management Principles and Its Application in The Context of ISO 9001:2015.
- Commonly used Quality Management Terms and Definitions in Relation To ISO 9001:2015.
- The adoption of “Process Approach” and “Risk-based Thinking” in formulating Quality Management System requirements.
- The Model of a Process Based Quality Management System, showing the links to the clauses of this standard.
CQI& IRCA reminds all certified QMS auditors that they must fulfil the transition requirements for the ISO 9001:2015 update before completing any audits against the new standard.
Registration Fee of S$17.12 and Exam & Certification Fees of S$214 apply
SDF funding & SkillsFuture applicable
All fees stated are inclusive of 7% GST
Award of Certificate
Certificate of Achievement (CQI & IRCA certified)
- Understanding the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 19011:2011 and ISO/IEC 17021:2011 Standards
- Changes arising as a result of the adoption of Annex SL (The Management System Writer’s Standard)
- Major differences In Terminology Between ISO 9001:2008 & ISO 9001:2015
- Application of the “Seven Quality Management Principles”, “Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) Cycle” & “Process Approach”
- Risk-based Thinking in Formulating Quality Management Systems Requirements
- Terms & Definition: Audit, Audit Objective, Audit Scope, Audit Criteria, Audit Evidence, Audit Findings & Audit Conclusion
- Six Principles of Auditing and Their Application (Ref: ISO 19011:2011)
- Audit Plan vs Audit Program / Management of an Audit Program (Ref: ISO 19011:2011)
- Six Essential Steps in Performing an Audit (Ref: ISO 19011:2011)
- Responsibilities and Authorities of Auditor and Lead Auditor
- Prepare Audit Plan, Audit Checklist and Corrective Action Form
- Execution of Audit by Applying the Six Points of Audit Methodology (Ref: ISO 19011:2011)
- Documenting Non-conformity / Non-compliance, Corrective Action & Follow up Verification Audit
- Analysis and Presentation of Audit Findings and Audit Conclusion
- How to deal with classic problems during an audit?
- Desk-top audit session (Case study with role play)