- 42 hours
By the end of the Certified Six Sigma Green Belt, participants should be able to: Apply the Six Sigma Methodology with main emphasis on Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve and Control (DMAIC) approach.
The DMAIC methodology is universally recognised and it is used when a product or process is already existing and do not meet the desired quality level.
5 Saturdays | 9am – 6pm | 5 weeks | 42 hours
Who Should Attend
Engineers and other practitioners/change agents who will be assisting in Six Sigma projects; or individuals interested in progressing to achieving certification for Six Sigma Black Belts.
At least a diploma with one year working experience.
Written examination – held approximately 4 weeks from end of course
Registration Fee of S$17.28 and Exam & Certification Fees of $216 apply.
SDF funding & SkillsFuture applicable
All fees stated are inclusive of 8% GST
SIX SIGMA INTRODUCTIONS
- What is Team Dynamic?
- Team structure in Six Sigma
- Six Sigma Tools that need teamwork
- Failure Mode and Effect Analysis
- Project Charter
- Pareto, Process Mapping, SIPOC
- Supplementary Tools
- Cause and Effect Analysis
- Basic Statistics
- Probability Distributions
- Central Limit Theorem
- Measurement System Analysis
- Process Capability Analysis
- Hypothesis Testing
- Correlation Analysis
- Multi-Vari Analysis
- Contingency Table
- Introduction to Experiment
- Full Factorial Design
- General Factorial Design
- Fractional Factorial Design
- Statistical Process Control Charts: Attribute, Variable
- Process Control Plans
- Mistake Proofing