- 72 hours
During this Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt (MBB) course, participants will be able to build on their existing knowledge of the Lean Six Sigma Black Belt course.
Saturday | 845am – 515pm | 3 months | 72 hours
Participants should be Lean Six Sigma Black Belts (or its equivalent) with at least 3 years of work experiences. Current MBBs are also eligible.
Minimum 75% of class attendance is required.
Discussion & Presentation in class.
Participants need to bring their own laptops for Minitab Software Application training.
Registration Fee of S$17.12 apply.
All fees stated are inclusive of 7% GST
LEAN SIX SIGMA ORGANISATIONS
- Six Sigma Leadership and Change Management
- Project Management/Coach/Evaluation
- The Role of MBB
LEAN SIX SIGMA DEPLOYMENT PLAN
- Aligning Six Sigma with Business Excellence Model
- Bringing Lean Six Sigma to Achieve Company Objectives
- Reward and Recognition
LEAN TOOLS - INDEPTH ANALYSIS
- Lean Principles
- Definition of Value
- Value Stream Mapping
- Identification of Wastes
SIX SIGMA TOOLS - ADVANCED TOOLS/INDEPTH ANALYSIS
- Measurement System Analysis
- Cross/Nested/Expanded Gage R&R
- Gage Linearity/Bias/Stability
- Process Capability for non-normal and attribute data
- Capability Analysis using Distribution fitting
- Capability Analysis discrete date (Binomial and Poisson)
- Non-Parametric Statistics
- Multiple Regression
- Advanced Control Chart
- Pre-Control Chart
- Control Chart for Short Production Run
STUDENTS' RESEARCH AND PRESENTATION