- 107 hours
Participants will learn how to apply statistical methods for business process improvement, including how to:
- Communicate the benefits of Six Sigma as a business strategy across the organisation.
- Align with management in the deployment of Six Sigma.
- Build a successful infrastructure for Six Sigma deployment.
- Integrate Six Sigma with other improvement methods.
- Select successful Six Sigma projects and project teams.
- Significantly increase profitability through Six Sigma projects.
3 weekdays (Monday, Wednesday, Friday) | 7pm – 10pm | 4 months | 107 hours
Who Should Attend
Quality and / or Training Coordinators; Engineers, Business Unit Managers, Program Managers and other practitioners / change agents who will be conducting Six Sigma projects; Individuals interested in having certification for Black Belts.
Diploma or Degree holders with relevant working experience; and possess Project Management Skills; Analytical Skills. Participants must have at least one potential project for execution, and possess Basic Skills in MS Excel and Power Point applications.
Written examination – held approximately 4 weeks from end of course
Project assessment – within 2 years from commencement date of study
Registration Fee of S$17.12 and Exam & Certification Fees of $214 apply.
SDF funding & SkillsFuture applicable
All fees stated are inclusive of 7% GST
- Enterprise View, Leadership
- Organisational Goals & Objectives, History of Organisational Improvement
BUSINESS PROCESS MANAGEMENT
- Process vs Functional View
- Voice of Customer, Business Results
- Process Performance Metrics, Benchmarking, Financial Benefits
- Project Charter and Plan, Team Leadership
- Team Dynamics and Performance, Change Agents
- Project Definition / Scope / Selection
- Metrics, Problem Statement
- Process Analysis & Documentation
- Minitab Software Application
- Probability & Statistics
- Collecting & Summarising Data using Minitab
- Properties & Applications of Probability Distributions
- Measurement Systems Analysis
- Analysing Process Capability
- Hypothesis Testing
- Non-Parametric Test
- Multivari Chart
- Simple Linear Regression
- Multiple Regression
- Full Factorial Design of Experiment (DOE)
- Fractional Factorial Design of Experiment
- Response Surface Methodology (RSM)
- Evolutionary Operation (EVOP)
- Statistical Process Control
- Advanced Statistical Process Control
- Lean Tools for Control / Measurement System Re-Analysis
- Lean Concepts
- Lean Tools
- Total Productive Maintenance
DESIGN FOR SIX SIGMA
- Introduction, Quality Function Deployment
- Robust Design & Process, Failure Mode & Effects Analysis
- Design for X, Special Design Tool
- Project Briefing