- 1. Conduct Agile project management, facilitation, meeting planning and organizing tools using Agile frameworks and practices. K1 – Agile methodologies, frameworks, practices, and processes A3 – Implement Agile project management, facilitation, meeting planning and organizing tools.
- 2. Identify and address issues and resistances from Agile team members.
- 3. Plan for team transition to Agile. A2 – Develop implementation plans to transition teams to using Agile methodologies.
- 4. Develop Agile processes and coaching conversation standards and requirements with legal and ethical considerations. A1–Develop standards and requirements for Agile processes and coaching conversations. K10–Legal and ethical considerations and standards related to providing coaching and mentoring.
- 5. Differentiate coaching, mentoring, teaching and facilitation and their techniques. K2–Types of facilitation and coaching techniques and models K3–Differences across coaching, mentoring, teaching, and facilitation concepts.
- 6. Apply active listening and questioning techniques. K5 –Types of active listening and questioning techniques and models.
- 7. Conduct and assess Agile coaching and feedback conversation effectiveness for team development. K4 – Types of feedback management models, techniques, and tools K6 – Types of learning styles A6 – Conduct coaching conversations to guide Agile team members to identify areas for development. A9 – Assess outcomes of Agile coaching to determine its effectiveness.
- 8. Identify levels of self-awareness and self-management theories, models, methodologies, and tools. K7 – Theories and methodologies on the use of self and presence. K8 – Levels of self-awareness K9 – Types of self-management models and tools
- 9. Conduct Agile meeting to clarify team’s tasks and goals. A4 – Conduct meetings using Agile methodologies and clarify the team’s tasks and goals.
- 10. Review Agile team progress to achieve development goals. A8 – Review the progress of Agile team members and provide inputs to achieve development goals.
Prev 6. Apply active listening and questioning techniques. K5 –Types of active listening and questioning techniques and models.