Do we feel that we are “standing alone” in the battle for better quality?
Do we find that each department has a different understanding of Quality?
How can we close the gap?
Role of a Quality Leader
Mr Clarence Tan
24 April 2019
7pm to 9pm
Singapore Quality Institute
Free Interest Group Session
Refreshments will be provided from 6:30pm
In this sharing session, we will explore the importance of Quality Leadership that is instrumental in changing the tide of the organization. It plays a unifying role and works as a catalysis for change. It is easier said than done, and it requires a broad based understanding of human behavior and organizational strength. We will discuss with the analogy synonymous with football management.
- Role as a Leader in different situation
- Organizational Dept and the natural limitations
- The ever changing quality expectations vs limitation
- Formation Evolution
- The importance of Teamwork
- Effective Global Communication requirements