The course is designed to equip and prepare the participants on the knowledge and skills to take on risk based thinking approach in accordance with the ISO 2015 Standards. It covers the systematic risk identification with the ultimate purpose to prepare the participants for risks assessment, management and mitigation. The pertinent steps to identify, assess, reduce, mitigate, or otherwise manage the risks will be discussed and demonstrated with quiz and case studies.
APPLICATION OF RISK MANAGEMENT AND ITS MITIGATION PROCESS
1. Introduction to Risk Management.
2. Identification and management of the strategic system-level risks and opportunities
• Strategic System- Risk-based Thinking
• Risk Event Graph
• Context of Organization
3. Methodologies for the identification of the needs and expectation of interested parties
• Voice of interested parties
• Six interactions model
• Interested parties- value hierarchy
4. How does my organization incorporate the needs and expectation of interested parties into our risk management methodology?
• Power-Interest Matrix
5. The identification of risks that may arise from the decrease documentation of QM and the six operating procedures
6. Specific steps needed to implement risk-based thinking and its integration with the operational risk management
• 4 Steps Risk Management Methodology
• Risk Breakdown Structure
• Mind Mapping
• Risk severity Matrix
7. Operational Risk Management Case Analysis
8. Selection and application of appropriate risk management and mitigation tools/techniques that will meet your organization’s need
• Tools/Techniques for Risk Management
• Tools/Techniques for Risk Response planning
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Management, management representatives, personnel involved in the identification and management of risk and opportunity within the ISO 9001:2015 & ISO 14000: 2015, personnel who need to develop a Risk Management program, quality personnel/quality management auditors who will be involved in auditing risk and opportunity, production personnel and engineering personnel.
AWARD OF CERTIFICATE
Certificate of Completion will be issued to participants who have attended at least 75% of the course
COURSE DURATION: 2 Days (9am – 5pm)
Members: $465, Non-Members: $495 (GST is not applicable)
Course fees include training materials, certificates and light refreshments
SDF Funding: S$28 (for all companies)
SkillsFuture credit of S$500 is applicable for Singaporean (for self-paying participants)
Registration Fee of $16 per participant will be added to all Executive Courses. (GST not applicable)
TRAINING VENUE: SQI, No 1 Sophia Road #05-06/07, Peace Centre, Singapore 228149
Contact: Jonathan Koh
DID: 6467 4225
Fax: 6467 4226