This Lean Thinking training is designed for individuals to understand the concept of The Lean and to prepare individuals to participate in improvement project and Kaizen event at the workplace. The course had been designed specifically to enable individuals to benefit from workgroup discussion and playing of games.
The Lean thinking is a logical and systematic approach that focuses on creating an organization environment that continuously seek and eliminate the Waste. When properly deployed, the organization will have evolved into a learning organization that continuously improve on its processes. This methodology can lead to significant financial gain and increase of customer satisfaction.
• Learn the Lean methodology and concept
• Learn the basic Lean tools & techniques to analyze real life problem
• Apply continuous flow concept
• 7W and 5S concept
A. Introduction to Toyota Production System
• Learn about Toyota Production System
• Intro to Toyoda Family & TPS house
• Learn about the Toyota Way
• Philosophy for Lean
B. Waste identification and elimination
• Learn Work breakdown and 7Wastes
• Search for Waste and Basic QC Tools
• Case studies for Lean Solution
C. Create continuous flow and Establish pull
• Applying JIT / One Piece Flow
• Push and Pull / Takt time
D. Sustaining the System
• Poka Yoke
• 5S and Visual Management
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Management and supervisor in manufacturing facilities, Process and Quality Engineers.
Professionals who are involved in project for productivity, quality or efficiency improvement in their organizations.
AWARD OF CERTIFICATE
Certificate of Completion will be issued to participants who have attended at least 75% of the course.
1 Days (9am – 5pm)
S$240.43 (For SQI Member), S$257.60 (For Non-Member)
Registration Fee of $17.12 apply
SDF funding & SkillsFuture applicable
All fees stated are inclusive of 7% GST
TRAINING VENUE: No: 1, Sophia Road, #05-06/07, Peace Centre, Singapore 228149.
DID: 6467 4225