(Training materials and trainers are ASQ qualified & approved)
The program provides the path for all Qualified Six Sigma Green Belt to achieve a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt in half the time. This program imparts a thorough in-depth knowledge & understanding on all aspects of Lean and Six Sigma Belt Black. Upon completion of the course, the graduates will have the ability to lead LSS projects and provide expert guidance to team members in their LSS project work.
Integrating Lean and Six Sigma, organization can successfully realize the full potential of both strategies. Lean Six Sigma enhances problem solving with the use of statistical tools. It is customer focus, data driven approach to optimize products, processes and services. Lean Six Sigma is a proven pathway for enterprise problem solving and productivity improvement.
• Change Management and Team Management
• Business Performance Measure
• Finance Measure
• Voice of Customer
Define Phase Transition
• Advance Measurement System Evaluation
• Advance Process Capability
Measure Phase Transition
• Central Limit Theorem
• Chi Square and Contingency Tables
• Logistic Regression
• DOE Refresher
Analyse Phase Transition
• Improving process with Lean
• Total Productive Maintenance
• Fractional Factorial
• Split Plot Experiments
• Response Surface Design
Improve Phase Transition
• Visual Management
• Sampling Plan
• SPC (Discrete Data)
• SPC (Continuous Data)
• Acceptance Sampling Data
Control Phase Transition
• Sustain Improvement
• Advance Lean Tools
• Design for Six Sigma
• Control Plan
• Project Briefing
• Acquire Lean Six Sigma (LSS) methodology, tools and techniques
• Achieve significant improvements in critical business processes.
• Apply LSS for continuous improvement work and real-life problem solving
• Lead project teams to achieve breakthrough results
• Be recognized as a LSS professional and expert coach to guide other staff members
• Acquire the skills to performance statistical analysis using Minitab Statistical Software
Who Should Attend
Professionals who have Lean Six Sigma Green Belt qualification. Graduates from SQI and all other Institutions may apply. Applicable individuals from diverse organizational functions—operations, quality, logistics, finance, production, engineering, and other staff functions seeking to bring significant business results to their organizations. Participants are traditionally well versed in technical aspects of their jobs, are team leaders, and are effective project facilitators.
• Participant must have at least one potential project for execution, and possess basic skills in MS Excel and Power-Point applications
• Must be a practicing Six Sigma Green Belt or Certified Six Sigma Green Belt
• A defined, management-approved business improvement project that provides a business impact to your business. The knowledge and skills learned in this training course will be applied to this project.
• Basic statistics primer or understanding of basic statistics. Basic college-level algebra is helpful to understand statistical concepts.
Participants need to bring their own laptops for Minitab Software Application training
On successful completion of the course by passing a written exam and presentation of a project (as defined in the course during project selection), you will be awarded the SQI/ASQ Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certificate of Completion.
• Every Saturdays | 8.45am – 5.15pm | 2 months | 56 hours
Registration Fee of $17.12 and Exam & Certification Fees of $214 apply
All fees stated are inclusive of 7% GST
• Written examination – held approximately 4 weeks from end of course
• Project assessment – within 3 months from last day of the course
Contact: Trista Tan
DID: 6467 4225
Fax: 6467 4226