• To equip the participants with the basic knowledge and skills to interpret and to integrate the new requirements into their current Quality Systems effectively.
• To introduce the application of Risk-based Thinking in establishing QMS.
• To enable the participants to conduct their internal audit based on ISO/IEC 17025:2017 in accordance with ISO 19011:2011 Guidelines.
Day 1: Interpretation and Application of ISO/IEC 17025:2017 Requirements
• Scope / Normative References / Terms and Definitions
• General Requirements (Impartiality / Confidentiality)
• Resource Managements
General / Personnel / Facilities and Environmental conditions / Equipment
/ Metrological Traceability / Externally provided products and services
• Process Requirements
Review of Requests / Selection, Verification and Validation of Methods / Sampling / Handling of Measurement Uncertainty / Ensuring the validity
of Results / Reporting Results / Complaints / Non-conforming Works / Control of data and Information Management
• Management System Requirements
Options / Management System Documentation / Control of Management System Documents / Control of Records / Action To Address Risks and opportunity /Improvement / Corrective Actions / Internal Audits / Management Reviews
• Class-room Exercises, Assignments & Discussion
Day 2: ISO 19011:2011 Guidelines For Auditing
• Terms & Definition: Audit, Audit Objective, Audit Scope, Audit Criteria, Audit
Evidence, Audit Findings & Audit Conclusion
• Six Principles of Auditing
• Audit Plan vs Audit Programme
• Management of An Audit Programme
• Six Steps In Performing An Audit
• Prepare Audit Plan and Audit Check Sheet
• Execution of Audit By Applying 6A Auditing Approach
• Documenting Non-conformity / Non-compliance, Corrective Action & Follow up Verification Audit
• Brief Outlines Of Internal Quality Audit Procedure
• Human Aspect of Auditing
• Preparatory Work for External Audit
• Group Assignment & Presentation
• Question & Answer/General Discussion
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This program is designed for Top and Middle level management and any other personnel who is involved in Internal Audits.
The appointed auditees are also recommended to attend the above program with a view to equip them with the necessary audit know-how and audit checklists in preparing for their internal and external audits exercise effectively.
AWARD OF CERTIFICATE
Certificate of Completion will be issued to participants who have attended at least 75% of the course.
2 days | 9am – 5pm | 14 hours
SQI Member – S$668.75
Non-Member – S$695.50
Registration Fee of $17.12 apply
SDF funding & SkillsFuture applicable
All fees stated are inclusive of 7% GST
Peace Centre, 1 Sophia Road #05-06/07 Singapore 228149
Contact: Jonathan Koh
DID: 6467 4225
Fax: 6467 4226
GR&R Training Course: GR&R Studies is an integral part of ISO/ IEC 17025 Standard.
Refer to Clause No.: 5.4.6: Estimation of Uncertainty of Measurement & Note 3: Emphasise the understanding of ISO 5725-2: Basic Method for the Determ ination of Repeatability and Reproducibility of a Standard Measurement. See GR&R Course Brochure.