DESCRIPTION & OBJECTIVE
This course is designed for anyone who wishes to learn and know more about the ISO 9000 series of management systems which also include the 2015 standard and to equip participants with the basic knowledge on the audit methodology for the ISO management systems.
ISO management system standards have been moving to an Annex SL basis. Now it’s the turn of ISO 9001, ISO’s flagship on the QMS standards, to undergo the transition. As well as providing the principal differences between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015, these lessons will offer practical guidance for
implementing on the latest revision including:-
• Transition from ISO 9001:2008 to ISO 9001:2015
• What’s new in ISO 9001: 2015 cum detail interpretation of changes
• How has annex SL shaped ISO 9001:2015
• Risk based thinking – what is it and how should it be applied?
• Case discussions to enhance understanding of the new requirements
• Performance Phase – Performing an audit
• Non-Conformance Reporting
• Common Non Conformances
• Case exercises
• Internal Quality Auditing Process
• How to present and write objective findings statement and audit report
• Achieving a smooth transition to ISO 9001:2015
WHO NEEDS TO ATTEND
Top management, system implementers, management system auditors, appointed lead
auditors/auditors and any personnel who wish to gain an in-depth understanding of internal auditing to meet the requirements of the new 2015 standard must attend. Departmental personnel who are appointed as internal auditor or representative in the ISO 9001 committee and wish to understand how auditors approach an audit based on the Total Quality approach are also encouraged to attend.
This course is conducted by registered lead auditors with IRCA, UK with past certification background and who have accumulated many years of conducting audits on various industries both in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, China, Taiwan and in the region. With the practical case reviews specially arranged, the participants can appreciate the skills learnt through effective conducting and reporting of an audit against the ISO 9001:2015.
COURSE DURATION 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM DAILY
COURSE FEES (GST IS NOT APPLICABLE)
S$415 (Members) S$435 (Non-Members)
Fees inclusive of 2 tea breaks, training material & certificate of completion
Registration Fee of $16 per participant will be added to all Executive Courses. (GST not applicable)
Contact: Jonathan Koh
DID: 6467 4225
Fax: 6467 4226