This IRCA training course provides participants with in-depth Quality Assurance knowledge and Auditing Know-how.
1. Highlight the significant changes on the new 2015 standard as compared to the interpretation and application of the current Standard.
2. Focus on the appreciation of The Seven Quality Management Principles, ISO 9001, ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021 Standard requirements
3. Strengthen the foundation of audit methodology, skill & techniques to perform audits and draw audit conclusion based on audit findings.
4. Learn how to lead an audit team, conduct opening & closing meetings, collection of audit evidence against audit criteria and to present audit findings.
• Understanding the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 19011:2011 and ISO/IEC 17021:2011 Standards
• Changes arising as a result of the adoption of Annex SL (The Management System Writer’s Standard)
• Major differences In Terminology Between ISO 9001:2008 & ISO 9001:2015
• Application of the” Seven Quality Management Principles”, “Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) Cycle” & “Process Approach”
• Risk-based Thinking in Formulating Quality Management Systems Requirements
• Terms & Definition: Audit, Audit Objective, Audit Scope, Audit Criteria, Audit Evidence, Audit Findings & Audit Conclusion
• Six Principles of Auditing and Their Application (Ref: ISO 19011:2011)
• Audit Plan vs Audit Program / Management of an Audit Program (Ref: ISO 19011:2011)
• Six Essential Steps in Performing an Audit (Ref: ISO 19011:2011)
• Responsibilities and Authorities of Auditor and Lead Auditor
• Prepare Audit Plan, Audit Checklist and Corrective Action Form
• Execution of Audit by Applying the Six Points of Audit Methodology (Ref: ISO 19011:2011)
• Documenting Non-conformity / Non-compliance, Corrective Action & Follow up Verification Audit
• Analysis and Presentation of Audit Findings and Audit Conclusion
• How to deal with classic problems during an audit?
• Desk-top audit session (Case study with role play)
SPECIAL NOTE FOR CERTIFIED QMS AUDITORS
IRCA reminds all certificated QMS auditors that they must fulfil the transition requirements for the ISO 9001:2015 update before completing any audits against the new standard.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Executives, Supervisor, Engineer, Managers, Safety Officer, and Quality Professionals & Management Consultants who aim to be registered Lead Auditor
With reference to the latest IRCA requirements, you are expected to acquire the following prior knowledge before attending the class:
• The Application of Plan, Do, Check, ACT (PDCA) Cycle in all processes within a Quality Management System.
• The Seven Quality Management Principles and Its Application in The Context of ISO 9001:2015
• Commonly used Quality Management Terms and Definitions in Relation To ISO 9001:2015.
• The adoption of “Process Approach” and “Risk-based Thinking” in formulating Quality Management System requirements.
• The Model of a Process Based Quality Management System, showing the links to the clauses of this standard.
AWARD OF CERTIFICATE
Upon successful completion of examinations, the participants will receive the Lead Auditor certificates (IRCA certified) awarded by SQI International Pte Ltd (Subsidiary of Singapore Quality Institute), original copy will be given on graduation. IRCA Lead Auditor Courses will meet the learning requirements of the Chartered Quality Institute (CQI) Practitioners (Designated PCQI) Membership.
5-Day Training from 9:00am – 5:00pm (Plus 2 hrs exam time on the 5th Day).
S$ 1,420 (For SQI Member) S$ 1,560 (For Non-Member), price is inclusive of training materials and refreshments.
Registration Fee of $16 and Exam & Certification fees of $200 per participant will be added to all CQI&IRCA Courses.
(GST not applicable)
Singapore Quality Institute, Peace Centre, 1 Sophia Road #05-06/07 Singapore 228149
Contact: Jonathan Koh
DID: 6467 4225
Fax: 6467 4226