OHSAS 18001 was created via the concerted effort from a number of the world’s leading national standards bodies, certification bodies, and specialist consultancies. A main driver for this was to try to remove confusion in the workplace from the proliferation of certifiable OH&S specifications.
The OHSAS ISO45001:2018 specification gives requirements for an occupational health and safety (OH&S) management system, to enable an organization to control its OH&S risks and improve its performance. It enables an organization to prevent its workforce under its control from work-related injury and ill health. OHSAS fulfils and complies with relevant legal requirements and continual to address opportunities for improvement of its OH&S performance.
This course provides delegates with an understanding of how to conduct an audit on management system based on ISO 45001:2018 focusing on the organization’s processes, risk approach and its OH&S performance.
This course is in line with ISO 19011, the guidance standard on auditing. This course is particularly designed for new auditors but can also be attended by experienced auditors who need to re-fresh their auditing skills. ISO 45001:2018 system documentation is also aligned with ISO 9001:2015 QMS & ISO 14001:2015 EMS standards.
APPLICATION AND BENEFITS
The OHSAS specification is applicable to any organization that wishes to:
• Establish an OH&S management system to eliminate or minimize risk to employees and other
Interested parties who may be subjected to OH&S risks associated with its activities.
• Implement, maintain and continually improve an OH&S management system.
• Assure itself of its conformance with its stated OH&S policy and practices to the context of the
• Demonstrate the PDCA approach in implementing the requirements of the standard focusing on
Leadership and worker participation
• Seek certification/registration of its OH&S management system by an external organization.
• Make a self-determination and declaration of conformance with this OHSAS specification.
OUTLINE OF THE WORKSHOP
1. Introduction to Occupational, Health and Safety Management System requirements
2. Role and Responsibilities of the Health and Safety Committee
3. OHSAS 45001 VS existing Safety Management Systems
4. Resources needed for OH&S implementation
5. Proposed guidelines for effective implementation.
6. Interpretation of the OHSAS requirements
7. Overview of Risk Management / Control programs
8. Roles of an Internal Auditor to perform audit in the organization.
Please fax or email your completed form to:
Fax: (65) 6467 4226, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
(09:00am – 05:00pm daily)
14 hours (2 days)
COURSE FEES (Non-Applicable for GST)
SQI Member – S$550 Non-Member – S$600
Include training materials, certificate and refreshments.
Registration Fee of $16 per participant will be added to all Executive Courses. (GST not applicable)
AWARD OF CERTIFICATE
Certificate of successful completion will be issued to participants who have attended at least 75% of the course.
SQI, Peace Centre, 1 Sophia Road #05-06/07 Singapore 228149
Contact Jonathan Koh: 6467 4225 or email: email@example.com