COURSE OBJECTIVE :
1. To equip the participants with the basic knowledge and skills to interpret and to integrate the new requirements into their current Management System effectively.
2. To enable the participants to conduct their internal audit in accordance with ISO 19011:2011 Guidelines.
DAY ONE : ISO 14001:2015 EMS Requirements
1. Contents of this International Standard
2. Purpose and Use of Annex SL(High-Level Structure / Identical Core Text)
3. Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) Model Adopted By ISO 14001:2015
4. ISO 14001:2015 EMS – Requirements
• Normative Reference
• Terms and Definitions
• Context of The Organization
• Performance Evaluation
5. Communicate essential changes in EMS Specific Requirements As A Result of Transitioning from ISO 14001:2004 to ISO 14001:2015.
6. Class-room Assignments & Discussion
DAY TWO : ISO 19011:2011 Guidelines For Auditing
7. Terms & Definition : Audit, Audit Objective, Audit Scope, Audit Criteria, Audit, Evidence, Audit Findings & Audit Conclusion
8. Six Principles of Auditing
9. Audit Plan vs Audit Programme
• Management of An Audit Programme
10. Six Steps In Performing An Audit
• Prepare Audit Plan and Audit Check Sheet
• Execution of Audit By Applying 6A Auditing Approach
• Documenting Non-conformity / Non-compliance, Corrective Action & Follow up Verification Audit
• Brief Outlines Of Internal Quality Audit Procedure
• Human Aspect of Auditing
• Preparatory Work for External Audit
• Group Assignment & Presentation
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This program is designed for Top Management, Managers, Engineers, Production & QC /QA Supervisors who are involved in auditing or various Management Systems activities. The appointed auditees are also recommended to attend the above program with a view to equip them with the necessary audit know-how and audit checklists in preparing for their internal audits exercise effectively.
(09:00am – 05:00pm daily, inclusive 15 min each for morning & after tea-breaks and 30 min lunch breaks) = 14 hours (2 days)
COURSE FEES (GST IS NOT APPLICABLE)
S$415 (Members) S$435 (Non-Members), Fees inclusive of 2 tea breaks, training material & certificate of completion
Registration Fee of $16 per participant will be added to all Executive Courses. (GST not applicable)
Contact: Jonathan Koh
DID: 6467 4225
Fax: 6467 4226