This program is designed to enable the participants to acquire the practical knowledge and skills in identifying the Documented Information (DI) necessary for ISO 9001:2015 that require documents / records control activities in the context of Annex SL with a view to maintain their Management Systems effectively.
Purpose and Use of Annex SL In Establishing A Management System Requirements
• Definition of DI In The Context Of ISO 9001:2015 / ISO 14001:2015
• Categories & Types of DI In The Context of ISO 9001:2015 / ISO 14001:2015
• Review & Determine The DI Required By ISO 9001:2015 & ISO 14001:2015
• Classification of Documents: Controlled Copy & Uncontrolled Copy
• Compilation of DI: Level 1 /Level 2 / Level 3 Documents
• Assignment of Documentation Number To Differentiate Various Types & Various Level of
• Assignment of Version Number or Revision Number To A Revised Document
• Review & Approval of Documents Prior To Issue
• Review & Re-approval of Revised Document Prior To Release
• Management of Revised Documents through Identification of Revision Status
• Withdrawal & Distribution of New / Revised Documents
• Classification and Control of External Documents
• Control of Obsolete Documents
• Documented Procedure on “Control of DI” Required By ISO 9001:2015 & ISO 14001:2015
(Ref: Clause No. 7.5.3).
• Class-room Assignments & Discussion
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This program is designed for Quality Control / Quality Assurance / Technical / Engineering /Management
Personnel who are involved in developing and maintaining Management Systems’ Documentations.
One-Day Training Workshop (9am – 5pm)
S$ 350 (For SQI Member) S$425 (For Non-Member)
Price is inclusive of two tea breaks.
Registration Fee of $16 per participant will be added to all Executive Courses.
(GST not applicable)
Contact: Jonathan Koh
DID: 6467 4225
Fax: 6467 4226