This course is designed to provide practical skills development in management processes coupled with Risk Management Concept to enhance its effectiveness.
Participants will be equipped with the capability to conduct risk-based thinking in formulating Quality Management System in order to determine the factors that could cause its processes to deviate from the planned result.
The participants will be introduced with the management techniques: Process Approach, PDCA, SWOT, PEST, PESTLE, FTA, FMEA, POKA-YOKE in identifying and managing risks & opportunities.
The participants will be exposed to practical approach in Management System Design, Process Analysis & Evaluation, Risk Management Methodology, Management System Implementation / Certification / Maintenance & Continual Improvement.
1. MANAGEMENT SYSTEM STRUCTURE AND FRAMEWORK (MAJOR EMPHASIS: ANNEX SL, SEVEN QUALITY MANAGEMENT PRINCIPLES & RISK MANAGENT)
2. ORGANIZATIONAL SCOPE AND CONTEXT (MAJOR EMPHASIS: INTERNAL & EXTERNAL CONTEXT, NEEDS & EXPECTATIONS OF INTERESTED PARTIES, MANAGEMENT REVIEW)
3. ROLES IN THE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (MAJOR EMPHASIS: ROLES OF TOP MANAGEMENT IN LEADING THE ORGANIZATION)
4. OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE OF THE “FOLLOWING” IN A MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
• Quality Objectives, Risk, Opportunity, Strategy Development and Deployment.
• Risk Management and Overview of Key Tools
• Process Management and Standardization
• Correction, Corrective Action, Continual Improvement and Breakthrough Change
• Quality planning
• Attributes of Effective Performance Evaluation
• Process Audit & Summary of Audit Findings
5. DESIGNING A MAGEMENT SYSTEM FRAMEWORK
• Typical implementation framework
• Organizational needs for implementation
• Documented Information
• Assessment and GAP Analysis
• Registration Process
6. PLANNING YOUR IMPLEMENTATION
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Managers, Supervisors and Executives who are involved in managing daily management system-related activities with a desire to improve their competence.
Supervisory and Management Staff who are motivated to gain better confidence in conducting ISO 9001:2015 First and Second Party Audits. Managers, Supervisors, Executives and Engineers who are prepared to enroll themselves in any Management System Lead Auditor Training Courses.
CQI& IRCA Certified FD107: Introduction To Management System or ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor Training Course or any other relevant training courses.
AWARD OF CERTIFICATE
Certificate of Completion (CQI & IRCA certified)
3 days | 8.30am – 6pm | 24 hours
S$ $963.00 (Member)
S$ 1,123.50 (For Non-Member) Price is inclusive of training materials & refreshment.
Registration Fee of $17.12 apply
All fees stated are inclusive of 7% GST
1 Sophia Road #05-06/07 Peace Centre S(228149)
Contact: Jonathan Koh
DID: 6467 4225
Fax: 6467 4226