By the end of the Certified Six Sigma Green Belt, participants should be able to: Apply the Six Sigma Methodology with main emphasis on Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control (DMAIC) approach. The DMAIC methodology is universally recognized and it is used when a product or process is already existing and do not meet the desired quality level.
SIX SIGMA INTRODUCTION
• What is Team Dynamic?
• Team structure in Six Sigma
• Six Sigma Tools that need teamwork
• Failure Mode and Effect Analysis
• Project Charter
• Pareto, Process Mapping, SIPOC
• Supplementary Tools
• Cause and Effect Analysis
• Basic Statistics
• Probability Distributions
• Central Limit Theorem
• Measurement System Analysis
• Process Capability Analysis
• Hypothesis Testing
• Correlation Analysis
• Multi-Vari Analysis
• Contingency Table
• Introduction to Experiment
• Full Factorial Design
• General Factorial Design
• Fractional Factorial Design
• Statistical Process Control Charts
• Process Control Plans
• Mistake Proofing
• At least a diploma with one year working experience.
Who Should Attend
• Engineers and other practitioners/change agents who will be assisting in Six Sigma projects;
or individuals interested in progressing to achieving certification for Six Sigma Black Belts.
• Participants need to bring their own laptops for Minitab Software Demonstration
Classroom Training – 5 Saturdays over 5 Weeks (Every Saturday from 08:30am – 06:00pm)
SkillsFuture Applicable for Singapore Citizen only: How to apply to use my credit of $500
You can apply to use your credit from 30 days before the course start date, and up to 90 days after the course start date. Before logging in to your account, you will need to have your SingPass ID, password, name of training provider, course title and course start date. Please log in to your account at www.skillsfuture.sg/credit with your SingPass.
Registration Fee of $17.12 and Exam & Certification fees of $214 per participant will be added to all Certified Courses.
SDF Funding: S$80 (for all companies)
All fees stated include 7% GST and training materials.
ASQ Exam (Optional)
Intended participants need to apply for the ASQ exam directly via https://asq.org/training
DID: 6467 4225