Scrum is an agile process framework for managing complex knowledge work, with an initial emphasis on software development, although it has been used in other fields and is slowly starting to be explored for other complex work, research and advanced technologies.
In this 5-day certification programme, participants will develop and solidify their knowledge of being a SCRUM practitioner through interactive instructions and team-based experiential exercises to solve real world issues. Participants will be delivering a successful product or resolve a problem from an Agile perspective.
Please fax or email your completed form to:
Fax: (65) 6467 4226
With many organisations such as American Express, Adobe, British Telecom, IBM and many more adopting SCRUM as a framework to design, implement and improve their products and processes. It is imperative for other organisations to adopt this transformational concept to remain relevant and competitive.
You will come away from this experiential workshop with a deep understanding of the roles and responsibilities of individual performance to improve on the job in making effective decisions and delivering business value.
5 full days | 9am – 6pm | 40 hours
Who should attend
• IT or Process Managers, Executives, IT Architecture Designer, Supervisors, Project Managers, Consultants, Quality Managers or Specialists
• Entry requirement
• At least a supervisor for 2 years with a diploma in any discipline
• Assessment Method
• Learners are to attempt and pass an MCQ assessment on the final day.
1. Introduction to Agile and SCRUM concepts
2. Roles of SCRUM practitioner
3. Building vision, value and resources
4. Develop user centric mindset
5. Project phases
6. Project discovery to evolve
7. Conducting multiple sprints for tangible outcome
8. Implementation Decisions
9. Roles of SCRUM Master
Registration Fee of S$17.12 and Exam & Certification Fees of S$214 apply All fees stated are inclusive of 7% GST
Award of Certificate
Joint SQI and Enliven Certificate will be issued to participants who have attended and completed the course.
Contact: Trista Tan