This course is designed for participants who want to be professionally trained as Quality Assurance/Quality Engineering Technicians. It is also highly recommended for students who have completed the Certified Quality Inspector (CQI) course to advance further in their careers. Participants will obtain a well-rounded and comprehensive training in advanced quality knowledge.
• The Quality Gurus and their approaches to TQ
• ISO Series of Standards, Singapore Quality Award (SQA)
• The Concept of Datum, Geometric Characteristics, Comparison of GD& T Symbols
• 7 QC Tools, Process Variation, Control Chart Applications
• Measurement of Taper Plug Gauge, Ring Gauge & Taper Bore, Convex and Concave Surfaces, Surface and Roundness Measurement, Co-ordinate Measurement Machine
• Productivity, Work Study, Work Measurement – Tools and Techniques
Please fax or email your completed form to:
Fax: (65) 6467 4226, E-mail: email@example.com
• “N” levels with 3 years working experience
Who Should Attend
• CQI graduates, Industrial Engineering personnel, technicians, supervisors, line leaders. “N” level holders and ITE graduates are welcome to attend
• Classroom Training – 2 weekdays over approx 4.5 months (Tuesday & Thursday / 7pm to 10pm)
• Written Examination – held approx 4 weeks from end of course
SkillsFuture Applicable for Singapore Citizen only: How to apply to use my credit of $500
You can apply to use your credit from 30 days before the course start date, and up to 90 days after the course start date. Before logging in to your account, you will need to have your SingPass ID, password, name of training provider, course title and course start date. Please log in to your account at www.skillsfuture.sg/credit with your SingPass.
Registration Fee of $17.12 and Exam & Certification fees of $214 per participant will be added to all Certified Courses.
SDF Funding: S$180
(SDF funding is available for all companies)
All fees stated are inclusive of 7% GST
Contact: Trista Tan
DID: 6467 4225
Fax: 6467 4226