To provide participants with a well-rounded and comprehensive training in quality control.
It also introduces participants to the concepts of reliability and maintainability as well as motivation and human factors.
• The importance of quality; TQC concepts, Types of inspection activities; Control of Non-Conforming Materials; An Overview of ISO 9001:2015 QMS
• Concepts & Relevance of Quality Cost
• Elements of Prevention Cost, Appraisal Costs and Failure Costs
• Types of Audits & Purposes, Preparation and planning for Audit, Performing the Quality Audit
• Motivation Theory & Techniques
• Industrial Statistics
• Sampling Plans and Distributions, Statistical Inference, Construction and application of Control Charts
• Geometrical Dimensioning & Tolerancing
• Types of Measurement Characteristics, Calibration Control System
• Failure models & predictions, MTBF, MTTF, MTTR, FMEA
Please fax or email your completed form to:
Fax: (65) 6467 4226, E-mail: email@example.com
• Diploma, “A” Levels/3 years working experience, “O” levels/5 years working experience.
Who Should Attend
• Supervisors, line leaders, senior technicians
• Classroom Training – 2 weekdays over approx 4 months (Tue & Thurs / 7pm to 10pm)
• Written Examination – held approx 4 weeks from end of course
SkillsFuture Applicable for Singapore Citizen only: How to apply to use my credit of $500
You can apply to use your credit from 30 days before the course start date, and up to 90 days after the course start date. Before logging in to your account, you will need to have your SingPass ID, password, name of training provider, course title and course start date. Please log in to your account at www.skillsfuture.sg/credit with your SingPass.
Registration Fee of $17.12 and Exam & Certification fees of $214 per participant will be added to all Certified Courses.
SDF Funding: S$180
(SDF funding is available for all companies)
All fees stated are inclusive of 7% GST
Contact: Trista Tan
DID: 6467 4225
Fax: 6467 4226