To equip participants with the management as well as technical knowledge required of a manager. The programme coverage includes quality standards and concepts, and all other aspects of organizations & their functions. The course will also look at how managers can support the attainment of organizational goals, whilst ensuring customer satisfaction and focus. At the end of the course, participants will be able to drive organization’s own SQA.
• Organisational Leadership, Team Processes, The Quality System
• Principles of Management, Communications, Project Management
• Environmental Analysis, Strategic Planning and Assessment, Strategic Plan Deployment
• Problem Solving Tools, Measurement: Assessment and Metrics, Process Management Approaches-I, Process Management Approaches – II
• Customer Identification and Segmentation, Customer Satisfaction, Customer Relationship Management and Commitment
• Supply Chain Management, Quality Models, Training and Development
Please fax or email your completed form to:
Fax: (65) 6467 4226, E-mail: email@example.com
• Leads process improvement initiatives in organizations that can have regional or global focus in a variety of product or service settings.
• Motivation and evaluate staff, manage projects and human resources Leading team efforts to establish and monitor customer/supplier relations, supports strategic planning and deployment initiatives.
• Determine and evaluate risk, and employ knowledge management tools and techniques in resolving organizational challenges.
• Develop measurement systems to determine organizational improvement.
• A diploma or degree with at least 5 years working experience in the quality field.
Who Should Attend
• Engineers, managers, and department managers responsible for quality systems in their organizations.
• Classroom Training – 2 Saturdays per month over approx 6 months (8.45am to 5.15pm)
• Written Examination – held approx 4 weeks from end of course
SkillsFuture Applicable for Singapore Citizen only: How to apply to use my credit of $500
You can apply to use your credit from 30 days before the course start date, and up to 90 days after the course start date. Before logging in to your account, you will need to have your SingPass ID, password, name of training provider, course title and course start date. Please log in to your account at www.skillsfuture.sg/credit with your SingPass.
Registration Fee of $17.12 and Exam & Certification fees of $214 per participant will be added to all Certified Courses.
SDF Funding: S$208
(SDF funding is available for all companies)
All fees stated are inclusive of 7% GST
Contact: Trista Tan
DID: 6467 4225
Fax: 6467 4226