To equip participants with the management as well as technical knowledge required of a manager. The programme coverage includes quality standards and concepts, and all other aspects of organisations & their functions. The course will also look at how managers can support the attainment of organisational goals, whilst ensuring customer satisfaction and focus. At the end of the course, participants will be able to drive organisation’s own SQA.
• Organisational Leadership, Team Processes, The Quality System
• Principles of Management, Communications, Project Management
• Environmental Analysis, Strategic Planning and Assessment, Strategic Plan Deployment
• Problem Solving Tools, Measurement: Assessment and Metrics, Process Management Approaches-I, Process Management Approaches – II
• Customer Identification and Segmentation, Customer Satisfaction, Customer Relationship Management and Commitment
• Supply Chain Management, Quality Models, Training and Development
Please fax or email your completed form to:
Fax: (65) 6467 4226, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• A diploma or degree with at least 5 years working experience in the quality field.
Who Should Attend
• Engineers, managers, and department managers responsible for quality systems in their organisations.
• Written examination – held approximately 4 weeks from end of course
• Leads process improvement initiatives in organisations that can have regional or global focus in a variety of product or service settings.
• Motivation and evaluate staff, manage projects and human resources Leading team efforts to establish and monitor customer / supplier relations, supports strategic planning and deployment initiatives.
• Determine and evaluate risk, and employ knowledge management tools and techniques in resolving organisational challenges.
• Develop measurement systems to determine organisational improvement.
2 Saturdays per month | 8.45am to 5.15pm | 6 months | 101 hours
Registration Fee of S$17.12 and Exam & Certification Fees of S$214 apply SDF funding & SkillsFuture applicable
All fees stated are inclusive of 7% GST
Contact: Trista Tan
DID: 6467 4225
Fax: 9654 4391