To equip participants with a well-rounded and comprehensive training in quality inspection. It was developed with the aim to give recognition to the non-professionals who are involved in the field of quality assurance as a skill gained and to help contribute to their company’s inspection system.
• Introduction to quality; Types of inspection/inspection activities; Introduction to sampling plan, QC Tools; Construction/application of charts. Calibration
• Blueprint Reading, Hand Tools for inspection; Precision inspection equipment; Fixture; Types of mechanicals
• Electronic symbols; schematic & layout diagrams; Electronics components: Types, specification & identification; Hand Tools measurement and tests; Oscilloscope; PCB inspection
Please fax or email your completed form to:
Fax: (65) 6467 4226, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Sec 3 with 6 months confirmed inspection experience, primary 6 with 3 years inspection experience.
Who Should Attend
• Inspectors, line leaders and production operators whose work is related to the quality control function and who intend to acquire further knowledge and skills in order to upgrade the quality of products and services.
• Classroom Training – 2 weekdays over approx 2 months (Tue & Thur / 7pm to 10pm)
• Written Examination – held approx 4 weeks from end of course
SkillsFuture Applicable for Singapore Citizen only: How to apply to use my credit of $500
You can apply to use your credit from 30 days before the course start date, and up to 90 days after the course start date. Before logging in to your account, you will need to have your SingPass ID, password, name of training provider, course title and course start date. Please log in to your account at www.skillsfuture.sg/credit with your SingPass.
Non Member: S$1,471.25
Registration Fee of $17.12 and Exam & Certification fees of $214 per participant will be added to all Certified Courses.
SDF Funding: S$136
(SDF funding is available for all companies)
All fees stated are inclusive of 7% GST
Contact: Trista Tan
DID: 6467 4225
Fax: 6467 4226