To equip participants with a well-rounded and comprehensive training in quality inspection. It was developed with the aim to give recognition to the non-professionals who are involved in the field of quality assurance as a skill gained and to help contribute to their company’s inspection system.
• Introduction to quality
• Types of inspection/inspection activities
• Introduction to sampling plan
• QC Tools & techniques
• Construction / application of charts
• Calibration systems
• Blueprint Reading
• Hand Tools for inspection
• Precision inspection equipment
• Fixture; Types of mechanicals
• Electronic symbols; schematic & layout diagrams; Electronics components: Types, specification & identification; Hand Tools measurement and tests; Oscilloscope; PCB inspection
Please fax or email your completed form to:
Fax: (65) 6467 4226, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Secondary 3 with 6 months confirmed inspection experience;
Primary 6 with 3 years inspection experience.
Written examination – held approximately 4 weeks from end of course
Who Should Attend
• Inspectors, line leaders and production operators whose work is related to the quality control function and who intend to acquire further knowledge and skills in order to upgrade the quality of products and services.
2 weekdays (Tuesday & Thursday) | 7pm to 10pm | 2 months | 65 hours
Participant will be able to gain the knowledge of quality terms, definition, terms, concepts, and inspection tools on mechanical & electronical.
Registration Fee of S$17.12 and Exam & Certification Fees of S$214 apply All fees stated are inclusive of 7% GST
DID: 6467 4225