This course aims to equip participants with a complete set of tools and techniques for control and improvement of product quality, reliability and safety. It covers aspects pertaining to the implementation of an effective quality control system as well as experimental design for investigation and quality improvement. They also cover management planning, inspection and testing to achieve reliable, maintainable and safe products to customer specifications and requirements.
• Quality Systems; Product, Process and Material Control; Quality Audit; Quality Improvement Tools: Cost of Quality, Continuous Improvement Tools Quality Planning & Management; Six Sigma Approach, Human Resource Management; Supplier Management
• Statistical Quality Control; Statistical Inference; Correlation and Regression Analysis; Statistical Process Control; Design of Experiments
• Metrology; Repeatability & Reproducibility Studies, Destructive & Non-destructive Testing Concept
• Basic Reliability Concepts
• Product Design, Development and Production
• Product Safety
Please fax or email your completed form to:
Fax: (65) 6467 4226, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• A degree with at least 1 year working experience in the quality field.
Who Should Attend
• Engineers or Managers and those participants who intend to acquire knowledge in quality assurance and statistical methods to improve product quality, diagnose and solve various industrial quality problems for overall improvement of the quality systems.
• Classroom Training – 3 weekdays over approx 5 months (Mon, Wed & Fri / 7pm to 10pm)
• Written Examination – held approx 4 weeks from end of course
SkillsFuture Applicable for Singapore Citizen only: How to apply to use my credit of $500
You can apply to use your credit from 30 days before the course start date, and up to 90 days after the course start date. Before logging in to your account, you will need to have your SingPass ID, password, name of training provider, course title and course start date. Please log in to your account at www.skillsfuture.sg/credit with your SingPass.
Registration Fee of $17.12 and Exam & Certification fees of $214 per participant will be added to all Certified Courses.
SDF Funding: S$300
(SDF funding is available for all companies)
All fees stated are inclusive of 7% GST
Contact: Trista Tan
DID: 6467 4225
Fax: 6467 4226