This program is designed to enable the participants to acquire the practical knowledge and skills in identifying, organising and controlling calibration activities carried out for Inspection, Measuring and Test Equipment.
• Need for reliable measurement
• Metrological classification
• Risk associated with statistical decision making
• Measurement of data and statistics
• The characteristics of statistical data
• Measurement error
• Precision and accuracy
• Measurement uncertainty
• International measurement systems and measurement standard
• Random uncertainty
• Estimation of systematic uncertainty
• Overall uncertainty
• Guide to The expression of uncertainty of measurement
• Understand ISO 9001:2015 and ISO/IEC 17025
• Scope of application
• Management requirements of ISO/IEC 17025
• Technical requirements ISO/IEC 17025
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This program is designed for Quality Control / Quality Assurance / Technical and Engineering Personnel who are involved in managing testing and calibration activities.
AWARD OF CERTIFICATE
Certificate of Completion will be issued to participants who have attended at least 75% of the course.
2 Days (9:00am – 5:00pm)
Member: $465.45 Non-Member: $497.55
(Fees inclusive of 2 tea breaks, training material & certificate of completion)
Registration Fee of $17.12 apply
SDF funding & SkillsFuture applicable
All fees stated are inclusive of 7% GST
Contact: Jonathan Koh
DID: 6467 4225
Fax: 6467 4226
ISO/IEC 17025 – Calibration System is an integral part of an ISO/IEC 17025 Quality System. Your technical competence can be further enhanced and recognized by attending the Two-Day ISO /IEC 17025 Internal Audit Training Program designed to meet your need in implementing and assessing the effectiveness of the Calibration System & Measurement System practiced in Testing and Calibration Laboratories.