The course is designed to equip and prepare the participants on the knowledge and skills to take on risk-based thinking approach in accordance with the ISO 2015 Standards. Upon completion of the course, the participants will be able to identify the risks and developed the documented information required. The course will be facilitated with quiz and case studies to enhance learning.
APPLICATION OF RISK MANAGEMENT AND ITS MITIGATION PROCESS
1. Introduction to Risk Base Thinking Approach
2. Identification of the system-level risks and opportunities
• Context of Organization
• Internal and External issues
• Interested parties
• System-Risk-based Thinking
• Risk Event Graph
3. Methodologies for the identification of the needs and expectation of interested parties
• Voice of interested parties
• Interactions model
• Value Hierarchy
4. Incorporate the needs and expectation of interested parties into our risk management methodology?
• Power-Interest Matrix
• Risk register
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Management Representatives, ISO Internal Auditors, Functional Departmental personnel preparing risk and opportunities for the ISO 9001:2015 & ISO 14001:2015, Quality Personnel/Quality Management, Staff who will be involved in auditing risk and opportunity, Production personnel, and Engineering personnel.
AWARD OF CERTIFICATE
Certificate of Completion will be issued to participants who have attended at least 75% of the course
1 Day (9 am – 5 pm)
Members: $310, Non-Members: $375 (GST is not applicable)
Course fees include training materials, certificates and light refreshments
SDF Funding: S$42 (for all companies)
Registration Fee of $16 per participant will be added to all Executive Courses. (GST not applicable)
SQI, No 1 Sophia Road #05-06/07, Peace Centre, Singapore 228149
Contact: Jonathan Koh
DID: 6467 4225
Fax: 6467 4226