- 14 hours
The purpose of a Supplier Quality Audit is for you to verify if the supplier’s quality systems, processes, or products satisfy (comply with) the requirements as set forth in the contractual agreements, procedures, and/or agreed upon standards.
By attending this highly interactive workshop, you will be:
- Guided to the Fundamentals and Pre-requisites of Supplier Quality Audits.
- Able to acquire the skills of a Competent Auditor and be part of a cohesive Audit Team.
- Equipped with the expertise and competence in organising and managing your Supplier’s Quality Audits.
2 days | 9am – 5pm | 14 hours
Who Should Attend
This workshop is specially designed for professionals related to Supply Chain, Purchasing, Quality and Manufacturing Management who are responsible for managing your supplier’s quality performance and who are interested in developing and enhancing your personal competence & effectiveness in the Supplier Quality Audit related areas.
Registration Fee of S$17.12 apply.
SDF funding & SkillsFuture applicable
All fees stated are inclusive of 7% GST
Award of Certificate
Certificate of Completion will be issued to participants who have attended at least 75% of the course.
SUPPLIER QUALITY AUDITING FUNDAMENTALS
- Types of Supplier Quality Audits
- Audit Types versus Relationships
- Audit Benefits
- Audit Roles & Responsibilities
- Professional Conduct / Ethical Responsibilities
AUDITOR COMPETENCIES (WITH ROLE PLAYS)
- Auditor Professionalism
- Individual & Audit Conflict Resolution
- Communication & Presentation Techniques
- Interviewing Techniques
- Team Dynamics
AUDIT PLANNING (WITH CHECKLISTS)
- Audit planning elements
- Auditor selection
- Audit-related documentation
- Audit tools & working papers
- Audit strategies
- On-site Audit Management
- Opening Meeting
- Audit Data Collection and Analysis
- Establishment of Objective Evidence
- Organisation of Objective Evidence
- Exit and Closing Meetings
- Report Development and Content
- Effective Reports
- Final Audit Report Steps
AUDIT FOLLOW-UP AND CLOSURE (WITH CASE STUDY)
- Elements of the Corrective Action Process
- Review of Corrective Action Plan
- Verification of Corrective Action
- Follow-up on Ineffective Corrective Action
- Audit Closure