In this course, attendees would also be able to experience the use of a software tool to setup and customise a set of documents that is relevant for their organisation.
- Introduction to SS 620:2016 (GDPMDS)
- SS620:2016 requirements versus TS-01: R 2.1 requirements
- SS620:2016 standards requirements – with evidence of clause reference for the audit purposes
- Planning and conducting an audit
- Reporting the audit
- Undertaking audit follow-up activities
- Application of software tool to setup and customise a set of QMS documents based on the SS 620:2016 requirements, and learning how to implement the processes.
- Planning and performing an internal audit using the audit schedule and checklist