- 14 hours
This Lean Manufacturing course is design for individuals to understand the concept of The Lean and to prepare individuals to implement the principles and concept to the workplace. The course had been designed specifically to enable individuals to benefit from Lean Thinking and Lean Techniques through workgroup discussion and playing of games.
The Lean Manufacturing methodology is a logical and systematic application that focuses on creating an organisation environment that continuously seek and eliminate the Waste. When properly deployed, the organisation will evolve into a learning organisation that continuously lower the water level to surface more challenges. This methodology can lead to significant financial gain and increase of customer satisfaction.
Lean practitioner plays an important role in the organisation to lead and develop the production system that focus on “Just in Time” Methodology to eliminate the financial liability of inventory and raising water level due to inventory built up. Lean practitioner also helps to create the environment to encourage problem-solving and working toward a Lean organisation.
2 days | 9am – 5pm | 14 hours
Who Should Attend
Management, Production Planners, Manufacturing Engineers, Manufacturing Supervisors and Quality Professionals who are responsible for productivity, quality or efficiency improvement in their organisations.
- Learn the Lean methodology, concept and philosophy.
- Learn to Lean tools & techniques to analyse real life problem.
- Apply Lean Tools to tackle cycle time reduction and process improvement.
- Apply VSM for analysis and future planning.
Registration Fee of S$17.12 apply.
SDF funding & SkillsFuture applicable
All fees stated are inclusive of 7% GST
Award of Certificate
Certificate of Completion will be issued to participants who have attended at least 75% of the course.
Day 1: 9:00AM – 05:00PM MAIN CONCEPT OF MEASUREMENT SYSTEM
- Measurement System Copy
- Measurement / Tolerance Copy
- Process In-Control Copy
- Measurement System Analysis Copy
- Gauge Capability Studies Copy
COMPUTATION TECHNIQUES ASSOCIATED WITH GR&R
- Standard Deviation / Rbar / d2 / Ro / d2 Copy
TYPES OF MEASUREMENT SYSTEM VARIATION
- Bias / Repeatability / Reproducibility / Stability / Linearity Copy
REPEATABILITY & REPRODUCIBILITY (R&R) / GAGE CAPABILITY
- Computation of Combined GR&R using individual R & R Values Copy
- Computation of Combined GR&R using Quick Approximation Method Copy
PROCEDURE FOR DETERMINING GR&R & % GR&R
DAY 2: 09:00AM - 05:00PM COMPUTATION OF %GR&R & ITS INTERPRETATION DURING APPLICATION
- Calculation of GR&R Copy
- Process Variation Copy
- Percent of Tolerance Copy
USE OF GR &R DATA SHEET & GR&R REPORT FORMAT
- GR&R Data Sheet Copy
- GR&R Report Format Copy
PRACTICAL METHOD FOR REDUCING UNACCEPTABLE GR&R RESULT
- Six Sigma Spread Copy
- Determination of GR&R Reduction Percentage Copy
IMPACT OF GR&R ON PROCESS CAPABILITY STUDIES
- Process Capability Studies coupled with GR&R Copy
- Process Capability Studies with reduced GR&R Copy
APPLICATION OF CALLIBRATION TECHNIQUES IN MEASUREMENT SYSTEM
- Physical Calibration Copy
- Comparative Techniques Copy
- Inter-laboratory Comparisons Copy
CLASS-ROOM ASSIGNMENT & EXERCISES