- 7 hours
The ISO/IEC 27000 family of standards helps organisations keep information assets secure. Using this family of standards will help your organisation manage the security of assets such as financial information, intellectual property, employee details or information entrusted to you by third parties. ISO/IEC 27001 is the best-known standard in the family providing requirements for an information security management system (ISMS). An ISMS is a systematic approach to managing sensitive company information so that it remains secure. It includes people, processes and data management systems by applying a risk management process. It can help small, medium and large businesses in any sector keep information.
By the end of the course, you would be able to:
- To understand what is an information security management (ISMS)
- To determine why an ISMS is important to an organisation and benefits
- To understand the background of ISMS
- To gain knowledge of the key concepts and principles in ISO/IEC 27001
- To determine the terms and definitions used
- To understand the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001
1 day | 9am – 5pm | 7 hours
Who Should Attend
Managers, Supervisors, Process Owners and those who wish to protect threats, establish effective data management controls, pursue opportunities for achievement of objectives, support other management systems, and instill stakeholder confidence.
Basic understanding on ISO 9001:2015 and/or ISO 13485:2016 Quality System Requirements is preferred.
Registration Fee of S$17.12 apply.
All fees stated are inclusive of 7% GST
Award of Certificate
Certificate of Completion will be issued to participants who have attended at least 75% of the course.
- Overview of ISO 27001:2013
- ISO 27001:2013 Requirements
- Information Security Management System related Terms and
- ISMS Documented Information
- Risk Assessment
- ISMS Controls and Control Objectives
- Information Security Management Techniques
- ISMS Internal Audit
- Case Studies