ISO Quality Management System standards has been moving to an Annex SL basis. Now it’s the turn of ISO 9001:2015, ISO’s flagship on the QMS standards, to undergo the implementation. The training will provide the lessons to offer practical guidance for implementing on the new ISO 9001:2015 standard including: -
- What’s new in ISO 9001: 2015 cum detail interpretation of implementation?
- The concept of internal audit to maintain and improve the quality management system based on plan, do, check, action (PDCA) Deming cycle of continuous improvement.
- The necessary skills to assess and report on the conformance to ISO 9001:2015 requirements
- How has annex SL shaped ISO 9001:2015 writing format?
- Risk based thinking – what is it and how should it be applied?
- The emphasis on Leadership over Management on operating Quality Management System.
- Case discussions to enhance understanding of the new requirements.
- The effective auditing process – preparation and planning, performing, reporting and follow up.
- Non-Conformance reporting.
- Practical case study exercises.
- Internal quality auditing process to write factual audits on effective ISO 9001:2015 implementation.
- How to present and write objective findings statement and audit report?