- 14 hours
We have entered a chaotic period in our evolution, where almost every country and business in the world is in a process of re-defining itself in a rapidly changing environment. Business continuity is the capability of the organisation to sustain delivery of products or services at acceptable predefined levels following a disruptive incident. Business continuity management (BCM) is about safeguarding reputation and preparing an organisation to deal with disruptive incidents that might otherwise prevent it from achieving its objectives.
This course provides an understanding of the requirements of ISO 22301 BCM, and assurance through auditing that the BCM system is effectively managed. The main emphasis of this course is to provide the knowledge and skills for participants, so they can appreciate and embrace the implementation and audit of this Management System in their Organisation.
2 days | 9am – 5pm | 14 hours
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the need and benefits of a Business Continuity Management System.
- Know and interpret the requirements of ISO 22301.
- Appreciate the ease of implementing ISO 22301 in their organisation.
- Be able to provide Assurance through the use of an effective Audit process.
Registration Fee of S$17.12 apply.
All fees stated are inclusive of 7% GST
Award of Certificate
Certificate of Completion will be issued to participants who have attended at least 75% of the course.
- The changing Environment that Businesses operate in
- Introduction and background to Business Continuity Management
- The fundamentals of Societal Security – Business Continuity Management System, and overview of the ISO 22301:2012 requirements
- The ISO 22301 BCM Framework elements
- Reviewing the Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) Model
- Scope of Business Continuity Management Systems (BCMS)
- Leadership, Planning, and Support
- Business Impact Assessment (BIA)
- Business Continuity Strategy
- Business Continuity Procedures
- Business Continuity Exercising and Testing
- Performance Evaluation & Improvement
- Audit Process Overview
- Management System Audit
- Audit Planning and Preparation
- Formulating Checklists
- Conducting the Audit
- Audit Reporting