- ISO Standards
- 14 hours
ISO 22000:2018 is known as Food Safety Management Systems-Requirements for any organisation in the food chain. The adoption of a food safety management system (FSMS) is a strategic decision for an organisation that can help to improve its overall performance in food safety. The potential benefits to an organisation of implementing a FSMS based on this document are:
- The ability to consistently provide safe foods and products and services that meet customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Addressing risks associated with its objectives.
- The ability to demonstrate conformity to specified FSMS requirements.
- To equip the participants with the basic knowledge and skills to interpret and to document their Food Safety Management Systems effectively.
- To enable the participants to acquire fundament HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point) Methodology and to conduct and document the Hazard Control Pan.
2 days | 9am – 5pm | 14 hours
Who Should Attend
This program is designed for Technical, QC /QA, Engineering and Production personnel who are involved in implementing ISO 22000:2018 FSMS in food or food-related industries.
Basic understanding on ISO 9001:2015 and / or HACCP
Registration Fee of S$17.28 apply.
All fees stated are inclusive of 8% GST
Award of Certificate
Certificate of Completion will be issued to participants who have attended at least 75% of the course.
DAY ONE: INTERPRETATION OF ISO 22000:2018 FSMS REQUIREMENTS
- Purpose and Use of Annex SL(High-Level Structure / Identical Core Text)
- FSMS (Food Safety Management System) Principles
- Adopt Process Approach in Developing and Implementing FSMS
- Apply PDCA Cycle Methodology in Organisational & Operational Planning and control
- Risk-based Thinking In Formulating Food Safety Management Systems Requirements
- ISO 22000:2018 FSMS – Requirements for any organisation in food chain. – Scope – Normative Reference – Terms and Definitions – Context of The Organisation – Leadership / Planning – Support / Operation – Performance Evaluation – Improvement
- Classroom Assignments & Discussion
DAY TWO: DOCUMENTATION OF ISO 22000:2018 FSMS
- Context of The Organisation (External & Internal Issues / Needs & Expectation of Interested Parties)
- Interpretation, Identification & Classification of “Documented Information” Required by ISO 22000:2018
- Discuss and Develop Flow Diagram and Description of Processes
- Discuss and Establish Hazard Analysis Worksheet
- Application of Decision Tree In Determining Critical Control Points
- Discuss and Develop Hazard Control Plan (HACCP/OPRP Plan)
- Determination of Critical Limits at CCPs and Action Criteria For OPRPs
- Group Presentation & Discussion
- CLASSROOM EXERCISES AND ASSESSMENT TESTS