- 14 hours
- Understanding each element of IATF 16949:2016
- Know how to prepare, perform and complete an audit
- Fulfill the training requirements for QMS Internal Auditors
- Overview of IATF 16949 Registration process & rules
This 2-day course explains IATF 16949:2016 and the audit methodology employing a Process approach – in terms of documentation, planning, conduct and close out of an internal audit process.
2 days | 9am – 5pm | 14 hours
Who should attend
Suitable for individuals from a cross section of departments from a manufacturing environment who will be responsible for establishing, implementing, maintaining and verifying the IATF 16949 based QMS.
- Lecture, Case Studies, Discussion, Question & Answer, Benchmark
- Understanding Test
Registration Fee of S$17.12 apply.
SDF funding & SkillsFuture applicable
All fees stated are inclusive of 7% GST
Award of Certificate
Certificate of Completion will be issued to participants who have attended at least 75% of the course.
- Evolution of QMS
- Interpretation of IATF 16949
- Documentation of a Quality Systems
- Introduction to Quality Audits
- Management of Audit Program / Phase of Audit
- Audit Planning and Preparation
- Perform the Audit
- Process Base Audit
- Verifying Compliance Vs Effectiveness
- IATF Rules for Automotive Certification
- Importance of Customer Specific Requirements
- Linking Core Tools
- Closing Meeting
- Completing the Audit Report
- Corrective Action and Follow-Up