- 14 hours
This interactive course will enable the participants to:
- understand the principle and concept of FMEA, and correctly apply this methodology for use in design or process or service environment.
- apply a structural approach to any improvements and problem-solving processes and formalises the mental discipline during these processes.
2 days | 9am – 5pm | 14 hours
Who Should Attend
This course is suitable and benefit to anyone involved in maintenance, marketing, design, and process control and improvement activities and also particularly for individual that is responsible for planning, developing or managing a quality system to satisfy the QS 9000 or IATF 16949 quality system requirements.
Registration Fee of S$17.28 apply.
SDF funding & SkillsFuture applicable
All fees stated are inclusive of 8% GST
Award of Certificate
Certificate of Completion will be issued to participants who have attended at least 75% of the course.
INTRODUCTION TO FMEA
- What is FMEA?
- Compare and contrast the different types FMEA
- Types and selection of key quality characteristics for use in a FMEA process
- Frequently Ask Questions (FAQs)
METHODOLOGY AND STEPS IN DEVELOPING AND APPLYING AN FMEA
- The 14 steps approach
- Understanding the differences and relationship between failure mode, cause and effect
- Severity, Occurrence, and Detection probability assessment and rating
- Risk and Priority Ranking
- Corrective Actions
- Understanding Deployment Failure
- Deploying FMEA inside the organisation
- The “FMEA Deployment Model”
- Factorial experiment: dSupporting improvement tools use in each phase of the FMEAesign and analysis. Copy
CONTROL AND REACTION PLANS METHODOLOGY
- Overview of Control and Reaction Plans and relation with FMEA
- Step-by-step description of each control plan requirements
- Process, Product and Special Characteristics classification
- Selection of various process control method
- Uses of process analysis tools in the reaction plan
- Workshop practical exercises