- 1. Develop & drive medium scales project plans based on assessments of objectives, scope, requirements. and potential interdependencies with other projects aligned to business goals. K2 – Steps to align project and business goals. A2 – Develop realistic project plans based on assessments of project objectives, scope, and potential interdependencies with other projects. K1 – Scoping and requirements of medium sized projects. A1 – Scope and drive completion of medium scale projects
- 2. Deploy appropriate methodologies and tools in project management to effectively achieve project outcomes. A3 – Implement appropriate methodologies and tools to achieve desired outcomes effectively.
- 3. Allocate resources effectively to support project completion based on assessment of project priorities within cost and timescale. K5 – Effective resource allocation A7 – Allocate resources to different parts of the project based on an assessment of project priorities. A8 – Coordinate the completion of project deliverables within agreed cost, timescale, and resources.
- 4. Setup timely touchpoints to engage all stakeholders that impact or are impacted by the project process and outcomes using engagement techniques. A6 – Set up timely touchpoints to engage internal and external stakeholders that impact or are impacted by the project process and outcomes. K4 – Project stakeholder engagement techniques.
- 5. Identify risks to success of projects and develop mitigation plans. K3 – Potential project risks A4 – Pre-empt risks to success of projects and develop plans to mitigate them.
- 6. Investigate project exigencies and address their root causes. A5 – Investigate project exigencies, identify, and address their root causes.