- 14 hours
Disruption is all around us, and it is making its way to every organisation in every industry. For professionals, the opportunity to affect an organisation’s transformation through innovation has never been greater. For organisations, the need to leverage the skills and abilities of their workers has never been more urgent. Knowing how to innovate is crucial for an organisation’s survival. Design Thinking is an iterative user-centric process that seeks to understand the user, define problems in an attempt to identify alternative solutions. Design Thinking provides a solution-based approach to innovate and solve problems. Learn the path to create breakthrough in engineering operations and business operations through relevant case studies and hand-on practices.
- Understand the foundation of Design Thinking.
- Learn key methods and design principles.
- Acquire design thinking mindset.
- Gain Hands-on learning experience and discover solutions through divergent thinking and rapid prototyping.
- Develop plans to embed design thinking into your organisation.
2 days | 9am – 5pm | 14 hours
Who Should Attend
This programme constitutes a beginner level Course, hence no previous experience in Agile is required. Intended audience, but not limited to:
- Participants aspiring to enrich career in Agile.
- IT project managers, team members, sub-matter experts and consultants from all types of Industry.
- Product management professionals.
Registration Fee of S$17.28 apply.
All fees stated are inclusive of 8% GST
Award of Certificate
Certificate of Completion will be issued to participants who have attended at least 75% of the course.
INTRODUCTION TO DESIGN THINKING
- Your Organisation and Design Thinking
- Design is a vehicle to innovation
- Simplicity and user empowerment as an innovation approach
- Design Thinking Mindsets
MEETING THE CUSTOMER AND MAPPING THE JOURNEYS
- Who are your end customers? What are their needs?
- Methods of obtaining the information of customer needs
- Divergent thinking versus convergent thinking
- Importance of reframing the problem
- Step to craft insight
- Use drawing as a facilitation tool
- Analyse information using Customer Journey Map and Empathy Map
- How to map customer journey?
- Synthesise information, reframe the challenge, crafting the insights
BRINGING AGILITY TO DESIGN THINKING & PUTTING IT ALL TOGETHER
- The seven rules to perform a structured ideation
- Prototype ideas and the design principles
- Co-create and test ideas
- Build or sketch out the selected ideas
- Minimum Value Product assessment of your prototype
- Sharing the prototype and collect feedback
- Implementation concepts