- 101 hours
To provide participants with a well-rounded and comprehensive training in quality control. It also introduces participants to the concepts of reliability and maintainability as well as motivation and human factors.
2 weekdays (Tuesday & Thursday) | 7pm to 10pm | 4 months | 101 hours
Who Should Attend
Supervisors, Line leaders, Senior Technicians, Senior Inspectors.
“A” Level with 3 years working experience;
“O” Level with 5 years working experience.
Registration Fee of S$17.28 and Exam & Certification Fees of S$216 apply.
SDF funding & Skills Future applicable
All fees stated are inclusive of 8% GST
Written examination – held approximately 4 weeks from the end of course.
QUALITY CONTROL CONCEPTS AND TECHNIQUES
- The importance of quality
- TQC concepts
- Types of inspection activities
- Control of Non-Conforming Materials
- An Overview of ISO 9001:2015 QMS
FUNDAMENTALS OF PROBABILITY AND STATISTICAL METHODS
- Industrial Statistics
- Sampling Plans and Distributions
- Statistical Inference
- Construction and application of Control Charts
- Concepts & Relevance of Quality Cost
- Elements of Prevention Cost, Appraisal Costs and Failure Costs
- Geometrical Dimensioning & Tolerancing
- Types of Audits & Purposes
- Preparation and planning for Audit
- Performing the Quality Audit
METROLOGY & CALIBRATION
- Types of Measurement Characteristics
- Calibration Control System
MOTIVATION & HUMAN FACTORS
- Motivation Theory & Techniques
RELIABILITY & MAINTAINABILITY CONCEPTS
- Failure models & predictions, MTBF, MTTF, MTTR, FMEA