- 101 hours
To equip participants with the management as well as technical knowledge required of a manager. The programme coverage includes quality standards and concepts, and all other aspects of organisations & their functions. The course will also look at how managers can support the attainment of organisational goals, whilst ensuring customer satisfaction and focus. At the end of the course, participants will be able to drive organisation’s own QMS.
2 Saturdays per month | 8.45am to 5.15pm | 6 months | 101 hours
Who Should Attend
Engineers, managers, and department managers responsible for quality systems in their organisations.
A diploma or degree with at least 5 years working experience in the quality field.
- Leads process improvement initiatives in organisations that can have regional or global focus in a variety of product or service settings.
- Motivation and evaluate staff, manage projects and human resources Leading team efforts to establish and monitor customer / supplier relations, supports strategic planning and deployment initiatives.
- Determine and evaluate risk, and employ knowledge management tools and techniques in resolving organisational challenges.
- Develop measurement systems to determine organisational improvement.
Registration Fee of S$17.12 and Exam & Certification Fees of S$214 apply
SDF funding & SkillsFuture applicable
All fees stated are inclusive of 7% GST
Written examination – held approximately 4 weeks from the end of course.
- Organisational Leadership
- Team Processes
- The Quality System
QUALITY MANAGEMENT TOOLS
- Problem Solving Tools
- Measurement: Assessment and Metrics
- Process Management Approaches I
- Process Management Approaches–II
PRINCIPLES OF MANAGEMENT
- Principles of Management
- Project Management
- Customer Identification and Segmentation
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer Relationship Management and Commitment
STRATEGY PLAN DEVELOPMENT AND DEPLOYMENT
- Environmental Analysis
- Strategic Planning and Assessment
- Strategic Plan Deployment
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT, QUALITY MODELS, TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT
- Supply Chain Management
- Quality Models
- Training and Development