- 65 hours
To equip participants with a well-rounded and comprehensive training in quality inspection. It was developed with the aim to give recognition to the non-professionals who are involved in the field of quality assurance as a skill gained and to help contribute to their company’s inspection system.
2 weekdays (Tuesday & Thursday) | 7pm to 10pm | 2 months | 65 hours
Who Should Attend
Inspectors, line leaders and production operators whose work is related to the quality control function and who intend to acquire further knowledge and skills in order to upgrade the quality of products and services.
Secondary 3 with 6 months confirmed inspection experience;
Primary 6 with 3 years inspection experience.
- Participant will be able to gain the knowledge of quality terms, definition, terms, concepts, and inspection tools on mechanical & electronical.
Registration Fee of S$17.12 and Exam & Certification Fees of S$214 apply.
SDF funding & SkillsFuture applicable
All fees stated are inclusive of 7% GST
Written examination – held approximately 4 weeks from the end of course.
QUALITY TOOLS / AWARENESS, INSPECTION TOOLS
- Introduction to quality
- Types of inspection / inspection activities
- Introduction to sampling plan
- QC Tools & techniques
- Construction / application of charts
- Calibration systems
INSPECTION TOOLS (MECHANICAL)
- Blueprint Reading
- Hand Tools for inspection
- Precision inspection equipment
- Types of mechanicals
INSPECTION TOOLS (ELECTRONICS/ELECTRICAL)
- Electronic symbols: Schematic & layout diagrams
- Electronics components: Types, specification & identification
- Hand Tools measurement and tests
- PCB inspection