- 40 hours
Lean has found its way into businesses across every industry like manufacturing, healthcare, medical, logistics, retail and ecommerce for good reason. It represents the better way to run a business that save cost, time and resources while delivering the value that customer required. This program will provide a structural training with practical case studies for Certified Lean Professional. Delegate will be able to understand and apply the basic Lean concept and methodology in their workplace. The programme will enable the delegate to participate and contribute to Lean project and apply the tools and technique required. The typical lean projects will focus on reduction of cost, streamline process and improve the operation.
5 Saturdays | 8.45am to 5.15pm | 5 weeks | 40 hours
Who Should Attend
Management, Quality Professionals, CIP (Continuous Improvement Project) Professionals, Operational Excellence Professional, Manufacturing Engineers & Supervisors, Supply Chain Professionals who have interest in improving or streamline the process within the organisation.
The course is not limited to only manufacturing, but also include industry like healthcare, retail, ecommerce and other industry.
Individuals interested in having certification for Certified Lean Professional (CLP).
Diploma or Degree holders with relevant working experience; and possess Project Management Skills; Analytical Skills. Participants must possess Basic Skills in MS Excel and Power-Point applications.
- Be recognised as a Certified Lean Professional.
- Learn the Lean methodology, tools and techniques.
- Learn to apply CLP tools & techniques to analyse real life problem.
- Acquire the knowledge and skills to participate in the Lean projects.
- Ability to participate actively and contribute to the Lean projects.
- Apply Lean Tools to tackle cycle time reduction and process improvement.
Registration Fee of S$17.12 and Exam & Certification Fees of S$214 apply
All fees stated are inclusive of 8% GST
Written examination – held approximately 4 weeks from end of course
INTRODUCTION TO TOYOTA PRODUCTION SYSTEM
- Introduction to Lean Concept
- The Toyota Way & Toyoda Family
WASTE IDENTIFICATION AND ELIMINATION
- Analyzing Work Activities
- Classification of Waste Symptom -7W
- Searching for Waste / Elimination Technique
ORGANIZATION IMPROVEMENT THROUGH KAIZEN
- Managing a Kaizen Events
- Facilitating Events using Kaizen Tools
- Project Selection Matrix
CREATE CONTINUOUS FLOW AND ESTABLISH PULL
- Value Stream Analysis
- Create Flow & Establish Pull
- Reducing inventory through JIT & Pull
- Smooth manufacturing through TAKT
SUSTAINING THE GAIN
- Standard Work / Jidoka / Built in Quality
- Zero Defect through Poka Yoke
- 5S and Visual Management