- 80 hours
Lean has found its way into businesses across every industry like manufacturing, healthcare, medical, logistics, retail and ecommerce for good reason. It represents the better way to run a business that saves cost, time and resources while delivering the value that customer required. This program will provide in-depth knowledge and practical case studies for Certified Lean Expert certification. At the end of the certification, delegate will be able to effectively apply a range of Lean Tools, be part of the change agent for the organization to transform into a Lean organization. The delegate will also be able to lead cross functional team to execute projects that focus on reduction of cost, streamline process and improve the operation.
Saturday | 8:45am to 5:15pm | 3 months | 80 hours
Who Should Attend
Management, Quality Professionals, CIP (Continuous Improvement Project) Professionals, Operational Excellence Professional, Manufacturing Engineers & Supervisors, Supply Chain Professionals who have an interest in improving or streamline the process within the organization. The course is not limited to only manufacturing, but also include industry like healthcare, retail, ecommerce and other industry.
Diploma or Degree holders with relevant working experience; and possess Project Management Skills; Analytical Skills. Participants must have at least one potential project for execution, and possess Basic Skills in MS Excel and Power-Point applications.
- Be recognized as a Certified Lean Expert.
- Learn the Lean methodology, tools and techniques.
- Learn to apply CLE tools & techniques to analyze real life problem.
- Acquire the knowledge and skills to led CLE projects.
- Ability to lead project teams to achieve breakthrough results.
- Apply Lean Tools to tackle cycle time reduction and process improvement.
- Learn tools and techniques for organization Kaizen event.
|Type of Certificate||Assessment||Member||Non-member|
|Certificate of Competence||Examination||$2,193.50||$2,729.57|
|Certificate of Achievement||Examination and Project||$2678.40||$3219.51|
Project savings achieved for the project must be more than SGD 10,000 per annum.
Registration Fee of S$17.28 and Exam & Certification Fees of S$214 apply.
All fees stated are inclusive of 8% GST
Written examination – held approximately 4 weeks from the end of course.
Project submission – within 6 months from written exam
Project presentation – within 8 months from written exam
INTRODUCTION TO TOYOTA PRODUCTION SYSTEM
- Introduction to Lean Concept
- The Toyota Way & Toyoda Family
- 4Ps Philosophy of Toyota Way
WASTE IDENTIFICATION AND ELIMINATION
- Analyzing Work Activities
- Classification of Waste Symptom -7W
- Searching for Waste / Elimination Technique
- Lean Project Management – A3
ORGANIZATION IMPROVEMENT THROUGH KAIZEN
- Managing a Kaizen Events
- Facilitating Events using Kaizen Tools
- Project Selection Matrix
CREATE CONTINUOUS FLOW AND ESTABLISH PULL
- Value Stream Analysis
- Create Flow & Establish Pull
- Reducing inventory through JIT & Pull
- Quick Changeover for Operational Flexibility and Responsiveness
- Perfecting Operation – One Piece flow
- Kanban and Re-ordering Point
- Smooth manufacturing through TAKT
- Lean application for customer service
- Lean for transaction in service industry
SUSTAINING THE GAIN
- Standard Work / Jidoka / Built in Quality
- Zero Defect through Poka Yoke
- 5S and Visual Management