- 40 hours
- Provide learners an in-depth understanding of ethical hacking phases, various attack vectors and preventative countermeasures.
- Learners will be taught in how hackers think and act maliciously so that the learner will be better positioned to set-up the security infrastructure and defend future attacks.
- Understanding of system weaknesses and vulnerabilities help organizations strengthen their system security controls to minimize the risk of an incident.
- Perform the job as an ethical hacker by exposing the learner to an entirely different posture towards the responsibilities and measures required to be secure.
5 days | 9am – 6pm | 40 hours
Who Should Attend
Information Security Analyst / Administrator, Information Assurance (IA) Security Officer, Information Security Manager / Specialist, Information Systems Security Engineer / Manager, Information Security Professionals / Officers, Information Security / IT Auditors, Risk / Threat / Vulnerability Analyst, System Administrators, Network Administrators and Engineers.
Diploma, Degree or an equivalent qualification with at least 1 years’ experience.
Learners will learn the latest operating systems, tools, tactics, exploits and technologies. The critical updates are:
- Incorporating Parrot Security OS
- Re-mapped to NIST/NICE framework
- Enhanced Cloud Security, IoT and OT Modules
- IoT Threats
- Operational Technology (OT) Attacks
- Modern Malware Analysis
- Covering the Latest Threats – Fileless Malware
- New Lab Designs and Operating Systems
- Increased Lab Time and Hands-On Focus
- Industry’s Most Comprehensive Tools Library
Registration Fee of S$17.28 apply.
All fees stated are inclusive of 8% GST
Award of Certificate
Certificate of Completion will be issued to participants who have attended at least 75% of the course.
Exam Certification will be issued by EC-Council upon passing of the exam.
- Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Footprinting & reconnaissance
- Scanning Networks
- System Hacking
- Malware Threats
- Social Engineering
- Session Hijacking
- Evading IDS, Firewalls and Honeypots
- Hacking Web Servers
- Hacking Web Applications
- SQL Injections
- Hacking Wireless Networks
- Hacking Mobile Platforms
- IoT and OT Hacking
- Cloud Computing