- 40 hours
- Provides total foundational cybersecurity domain coverage with key concepts in each domain combined with practical hands-on labs and critical thinking challenges producing world-class cyber security technologists.
- Practise based on live Cyber Range utilizing live targets and real attack systems for a truly immersive, real attack systems for a truly immersive, real-life practice and assessment platform.
- Acquire capture the flag (CTF) style critical thinking challenges to accompany each lab exercise putting knowledge into practice and providing a proven record of skill demonstration.
5 days | 9am – 6pm | 40 hours
Who Should Attend
Individuals with core security skills.
GCE O’level, ITE, Diploma, or an equivalent qualification with experience in IT or Cybersecurity.
Prepares IT & Cybersecurity professionals to handle a wide range of complex issues related to securing software, networks, and IT systems against common cyberthreats and attacks.
Incorporating network defense, ethical hacking, and security operations to ensure that certification holders have a strong, well rounded background that enables them to configure, analyze and identify problems within an organization.
Registration Fee of S$17.28 apply.
All fees stated are inclusive of 8% GST
Award of Certificate
Certificate of Completion will be issued to participants who have attended at least 75% of the course.
Exam Certification will be issued by EC-Council upon passing of the exam.
- Information security threats and vulnerabilities
- Information Security Attacks
- Network Security Fundamentals
- Identification, Authentication & Authorization
- Network Security Controls: Administrative Controls
- Network Security Controls: Physical Controls
- Network Security Controls: Technical Controls
- Network Security Assessment Techniques and Tools
- Application Security
- Virtualization and Cloud Computing
- Wireless Network Security
- Mobile Device Security
- Internet of Things (IoT) and Operational Technology (OT) Security
- Data Security
- Network Troubleshooting
- Network Traffic Monitoring
- Network Log Monitoring & Analysis
- Incident response
- Computer Forensics
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- Risk Management