- 40 hours
- Acquire vendor-neutral concepts focus on cloud security practices, technologies, frameworks, and principles.
- Learn practical skills needed to configure specific platforms such as Amazon web services (AWS), Azure and Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
- Learn advanced topics covering modules on securing the cloud infrastructure by implementing regulations and standards to maintain security.
- Apply to real-time job roles and responsibilities of cloud professionals by beginners as well as experienced cybersecurity professionals.
5 days | 9am – 6pm | 40 hours
Who Should Attend
Network Security Engineers, Cybersecurity Analysts, Network Security Analysts, Cloud administrators and engineers, Network security administrators, Cloud Analysts, Cybersecurity engineers.
Those working in network and cloud management and operations.
Diploma, Degree, or an equivalent qualification with at least 1 years’ experience.
Secure cloud infrastructure, monitor vulnerabilities and implement response plans to mitigate cloud-based threats.
Offer unique blend of vendor-neutral and vendor-specific concepts, trains candidates in the fundamentals while equipping them with job-ready practical skills.
Registration Fee of S$17.28 apply.
All fees stated are inclusive of 8% GST
Award of Certificate
Certificate of Completion will be issued to participants who have attended at least 75% of the course.
Exam Certification will be issued by EC-Council upon passing of the exam.
- The fundamentals of cloud security in a vendor-neutral environment
- How to use tools & techniques to configure public cloud providers such as AWS, Azure and GCP
- How to design and maintain a secure cloud environment
- The knowledge and skills to protect, detect and respond to cloud network infrastructure threats
- How to design and implement business continuity and disaster recovery plans
- How to perform a cloud security audit and penetration testing