- 14 hours
This program is designed to enable the participants to acquire the practical knowledge and skills in identifying, organising and controlling calibration activities carried out for Inspection, Measuring and Test Equipment.
2 days | 9am – 5pm | 14 hours
Who Should Attend
This program is designed for Quality Control / Quality Assurance / Technical and Engineering Personnel who are involved in managing testing and calibration activities.
ISO/IEC 17025:2017 – Calibration System is an integral part of an ISO/IEC 17025 Quality System. Your technical competence can be further enhanced and recognized by attending the Two Day ISO/IEC 17025 Internal Audit Training Program designed to meet your need in implementing and assessing the effectiveness of the Calibration System & Measurement System practiced in Testing and Calibration Laboratories.
Registration Fee of S$17.12 apply.
SDF funding & SkillsFuture applicable
All fees stated are inclusive of 7% GST
Award of Certificate
Certificate of Completion will be issued to participants who have attended at least 75% of the course.
- Need for reliable measurement
- Metrological classification
- Risk associated with statistical decision making
- Measurement of data and statistics
- The characteristics of statistical data
- Measurement error
- Precision and accuracy
- Measurement uncertainty
- International measurement systems and measurement standard
- Random uncertainty
- Estimation of systematic uncertainty
- Overall uncertainty
- Guide to The expression of uncertainty of measurement
- Understand ISO 9000 and ISO/IEC 17025
- Scope of application
- Management requirements of ISO/IEC 17025
- Technical requirements ISO/IEC 17025