DAY 1 Understand the Methodology and Implementation of Advance Root Cause Analysis
- The pitfall of using One-Input-at-a-Time for root cause analysis
- What are interaction factors or inputs?
- Advance Root Cause Roadmap
- Deploying Analysis of Variance for Root Cause Analysis • One-way analysis of variance • Two-way analysis of variance
- Development of the data matrix for analysis • Breaking down total variance to variation of interest and variation due to error • Data analytic (statistics) to derive the root cause(s) and irreversible corrective actions. • Case studies
- Deploying Factorial Experimentation for Root Cause Analysis • Experimentation with two factors • How to establish the experimental error for analysis for a two-factors experiment?
- Experimentation with four or more factors • Identification of problem • Brainstorming • Multi-voting • How to use to create an experimental matrix • Establishing the experiment error for analysis • Data analytic to establish the root cause(s) result from interacting factors and main factors Irreversible corrective action • Case studies